Chapter 152

The Manobans arrived in the studio where everything has been set. The kids are really excited to get inside that they can't help but to hop up and down while walking. Lauren doesn't want to let go on Lisa's neck, she looks like a Panda clinging on its Mom. Skyler and Daehan were carrying their bags while holding each others hand.

"Good Morning Mrs. CEO, This way" Lisa's assistant said.

They followed him until they reached the office. Before everything starts, they have to gather a meeting. When they entered the room, Sojoo's team was there including Lisa's Design and planning employees.

"Good Morning Mrs. CEO" Everyone stood up as they greet her.

"What's up employees of Dada!" Skyler intrude which made Lisa cover his mouth.

Lisa lean forward to whisper "Behave. That's not how you should greet them"

"That's the coolest way" He hissed.

Lisa put Lauren down "Bow your heads and greet them a good morning like I taught you before" She mumbled.

Daehan looked at his two sibling and gave them cue to bow down which they actually do.

"Good Morning Ma'am and Sir" The two said in Unison, Lauren just copied how they bowed since it's her first time to attend a meeting. Lisa taught them to call her employees Ma'am and Sir for respect in spite of their social status and work, they deserve to be treated equally.

"Good Morning everyone, let's take our seats" Lisa said and made her way towards her chair, the kids have their own chair beside Lisa and they run towards it "I'm sorry if I have to bring my children with me, Nobody's home so I have to"

"It's fine" Sojoo chuckle "They're all cute"

Skyler's eyes swiftly landed on Sojoo's face as he's taking his seat, he narrowed his eyes feels like he's scanning Sojoo from her body up to her soul.

Lisa started to discuss everything written on the paper that she prepared. Everyone's listening. Sojoo couldn't believe that Lisa can be this serious when it comes to work, she never saw her being so serious throughout their High school days.

"So the main theme is a sexy one?" Sojoo's manager asked as he turned the pages.

"Yup. We talked about it before, right? Different concept but same model" Lisa uttered.

Skyler who's spreading wide his legs as he sit has been fixed by Lisa. She put Skyler's feet down while not looking. Skyler sigh and lean his back on the seat.

"Why Dada's so serious?" Skyler whispered to Daehan but his brother just shut him up by covering his mouth. He grip on Lisa's coat and pull it gently "Stop being serious Dada, you're scary"

Lisa looked at him and gave him a cue by shaking her head. Lauren is just watching every people who'll talk and answer Lisa's questions every minute while Daehan, has listening carefully.

"I guess the young heirs are listening carefully" Sojoo chuckle, she's observing the kids reaction "This young man in the middle really looks like you, the way he moves"

Lisa laugh softly and looked at Skyler who's sitting uncomfortably on his seat. It's indeed that she's acting like Skyler, whenever her Dad was bringing her in the company, she's always interrupting the meeting and telling them that she wasn't interested.

"Let's start?" Lisa asked and they grab their things to get in the studio.

Sojoo went inside the fitting room for make up and to change her outfit. Lisa sit behind the camera set with her kids beside her. She's busy replying on Jennie's messages.