Chapter 32: Last day

"Oh! Hi Miss Jennie.. I am just going to ask if Lisa's there? I'm sorry"

Jennie look outside the house to check if Lisa's coming but She's busy talking with the kids.

"Hey I'm sorry but.. she's busy with us and we're on the vacation. Additionally, It's Mrs. Jennie Manoban not Miss I'm already married" Jennie said with her calm voice.

"I'm sorry. Just.. hoping that Lisa will come tonight.. She said that she will visit soon and Louise was waiting for her since yesterday. I'm sorry for bothering you.. It's just my Daugther, she's sick and-"

"I understand what you want to say but I guess just give us time for ourselves? She can't come tonight, I'm telling you and I'm sorry about it"

"Can I talk to Lisa first, I'm just going to ask he-"

"Excuse me? Look Miyeon.. " Jennie put the phone on her other ear and walk inside the room, she's getting mad already "I'm her wife so I can tell if she could and couldn't. Just be thankful that she's helping you throughout your daughter's condition whenever she's free but in this case that she's with us, her real family.. learn to wait for Lisa to visit the kid. If you'll ask me if I'm okay with that kind of set up? I would never let her do that thing. You are just going to make the kid think and hope for a family which is not going to happen. I know she's sick Miyeon but you need to make her understand soon. I'm sorry if I respond too much, I just don't want the time comes and my kids will get affected on what might be the outcome of that. I don't want to share her free time with my kids to yours. After all, She'll visit your daughter but with me" She emphasized the last words she said.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but I'm not taking away your wife. Just a visit will be fine, I didn't like this kind of set up too but Lisa initiated as well that it's fine" Miyeon groan and acted like a bad bitch through the phone.

Jennie scoffed and close her fist "Really? Just a visit will be fine yet you are telling her that you missed her?! Look Miyeon we have important things to fix when we go home. I will tell Lisa if when will she going to visit your Daughter and if she do, I'll make sure that all of us will go there for your kid so your Daughter can understand little by little that her so called Mama have already children. Don't worry I'll pay you a visit the day after tomorrow"

"Ma'am. My daughter is not in good condition. I'm begging you not to cause any trouble Jennie. Are you going to kill my daughter? I'm just asking a favor to Lisa" She sobs from the other line.

Jennie shakes her head and lean on the table "You really think I don't know what I'm doing? I have three kids Miyeon and I know how to handle the emotion of a kid. Listen up Miss, Don't rub it into my face that Lisa is responsible about your child because she's not! You are making me angry, did you know that?" She uttered.

"I'll call again when Lisa is already her phone so we can talk" Shw end up the call, leaving Jennie hanging on the line.

She grip on Lisa's phone and throw it on the bed.

"Seriously? What kind of attitude is that?" She said in raging. "Bitch!"

Jennie look outside the window to check once again the kids and Lisa, they're running around the place with so much laughter in their faces. She make herself calm before she decided to join her family and just brushes off their fight earlier.

---

"Waah it's been a couple of days since Kang Daniel leave a cut on you cheek yet the mark is still in there!" Irene complain while putting an ointment on Seulgi's face in front of the employees.

"B-Babe.. I-I think w-we need-"

"Are you embarrassed that I'm taking care of you?" She frown and look at their back "Yah! What are you looking at? Get back to work!" She yelled.