Chapter 55: Trip

"Unnie.. I was wondering, why you didn't held a baby reveal when you were pregnant with Lauren? I mean, it's understandable about Skyler.. Lisa was completely fine when you were pregnant with Lauren" Chaeyoung asked.

They are busy preparing sandwiches for them since they went there in surprised, Jennie and Lisa didn't have the chance to prepare something beforehand.

"Ah. Lisa wants it to be surprising but she was so sure that it was a girl. I don't know how but she told me that she can sense it" Jennie replied back.

Irene put the sandwich on the tray and look at Chaeng "You have plans about baby reveal? We're looking forward to it" She giggle.

Chaeyoung shake her hands to disagree "No.. Just asking. I don't know if I have baby yet inside me" She chuckle.

Jennie and Irene look at each then to Chaeyoung

"I think it work? I mean.. I have a feeling" Jennie mumbled and look at Chaeng's tummy "Just wait until a month and you'll know the answer"

"Jisoo is really excited. She talks about what she would going to do if our baby comes out sooner. What should she name it. I don't want to disappoint her" She said in sad tone of voice, she's nervous that it doesn't work with them "How about you Irene Unnie? Any plans about giving Seulgi her own child?"

Irene pouted her lips and sigh "She wants but I told her, it's really hard if we will add another baby because both of us are working. She told me not to work anymore but it's my passion" She shrug.

"Really? I have three kids Unnie, just reminding you" Jennie said and laugh.

"I should think about it first" Irene told.

"Aleyna is growing up, it's too sad to grow up alone with any siblings with you. Although our kids are too loud and naughty, We are still blessed" Jennie stated while looking at Lauren who's in her booster seat and eating a sausage.

Skyler walk inside the kitchen, carrying Leo by his neck. The cat is somewhat growling because of getting hurt.

"Mommy, Leo keeps on biting Luca on his head. He's badly hurt" He reported and put Leo down.

"They're just playing baby. That's how the cats play" Jennie told him.

"No you shouldn't hurt your playmates like that Mommy. Leo is bad and ugly at the same time" He defended Luca's side.

The three ladies can't help but to laugh at his cuteness.

"If your Dada hears you? I'm so sure that she will start an argument with you" Chaeng laugh.

"But I'm so sure she can't win with him" Irene said and look at Skyler

V didn't mind them and look at Lauren who's eating a sausage. He walk towards her and take the sausage in her hand before he dash out off the kitchen. Lauren look flustered, her eyes widened and look at her hand before she cry.

"What happened?" Jennie asked and take her from the seat "Are you still hungry?" She give her another sausage but she refuse and cry loud.

Meanwhile,

"Is it okay already?" Jisoo asked them, showing the vase she clean.

"I think that's already fine" Wendy said and mop the floor.

Lisa is busy vacuuming the carpet while Seulgi, she's trying to remove the dust on the floor. Their sweats are already dripping, for the sake of camping trip they will do whatever it takes.

Jisoo starts to wipe the railings of the stairs. She wants to impress Chaeng by doing household chores.

Skyler reach the living room and get startled when he saw them cleaning the house.