Chapter 6: Ignoring Kurt

Here is the Next Part to my Klaine Fan fic. Yeah its a been a while and i sowwy :( And Chelsea please stop threatening to stop reading the  series. YOU LOVE IT AND YOU WANT MORE.

Ever since the Sleepover with Blaine had felt Depressed, Angry and betrayed. He knew he didn’t have a right to feel these emotions but he just felt them. Blaine wanted to be with Kurt. He knew he thought the same thing EVERYTIME he saw Kurt, but I guess this was love for you, it would make your heart ache, send you into spiralling depression and just cause pain. Maybe Blaine should try and move on, maybe find someone who loved him and Blaine could settle for this person. Right now it felt like all hope was lost for Blaine. It didn’t matter if Kurt and Blaine had Chemistry. Kurt was dating Rory and that was it. I guess staying Best friends can be better. There would be less pain involved. What if they were dating? And they had a fight? What if someone cheated? They would stop talking permanently. Of course Kurt and Blaine could have fights as friends, not they have had one, but friends somehow always comeback together in the end. Don’t they?

Blaine was lying on his bed again. It was Sunday night, a week after Kurt’s and Blaine’s sleepover. Blaine always loved school but the thing that got Blaine down was seeing Kurt. Blaine made the hard decision to try an avoid Kurt until he got over him. Sure this could be bad for the friendship. But worse for it if Kurt ever found out how Blaine felt about him. If Kurt spoke to him Blaine would try and get out of the conversation as quickly as he could. Blaine felt bad about this. But he had to do it.

“Starting now im officially Avoiding Kurt Hummel” Blaine said aloud to him.

And right on queue his phone Buzzed:

So when are you going to do “operation: Spy on Warblers?” –Kurt

Oh crap forgot about that-Blaine”

“So when are you gonna go? Rachel is going to cry soon if she doesn’t know”

“I’ll go tomorrow-Blaine”

After about ten minutes of non-stop texting Blaine realized what he said to himself before.

“Oh shit!” He yelled “Ok starting NOW!”

His phone buzzed again. He ran over to a draw put his phone in it and locked it with a key then put the key in a downstairs bookcase so that way he wouldn’t be tempted to talk to Kurt for the night.  Even though Blaine had locked the Phone away he could still hear the buzzing. This was torture, Blaine thought that doing this was inhumane, even though he was the one who had made this happen. After about ten minutes the buzzing stopped

“Finally” Blaine sighed

As he rests his head he thought that doing this to himself and Kurt could be bad. Blaine wanted to get over Kurt, but not end his friendship with him. He thought of the ways this could end, Knowing Kurt he could overreact and yell at Blaine, Ignore completely, end their friendship or worse Ask questions. This was the worst because Blaine could never ever avoid Kurt’s questions, he can’t lie to him it would be completely rude. And being rude to Kurt wouldn’t get Blaine any closer to Kurt.

He threw the idea of all this from his mind and thought about his Plan for Dalton. He would just need to get a Dalton Blazer and Tie and he was set, he already had the other clothing. He started to drift off to sleep. Usually when Blaine thought of something he would dream about what was in his mind. Tonight it brought him Kurt. He dreamt that Kurt was yelling at him and Rory was by his side, Kurt screamed at Blaine

“You idiot! Why was I ever friends with you?” it got worse from there “ I love Rory Kurt, not you, your just my best friend!” and worse “Actually you know what no you’re not, I hate you”

Blaine saw his face in the reflection of a window, he was completely red, he was then greeted by a punch in the face by Rory. Funny didn’t hurt as much as people claimed it did.

“Don’t talk to me again” Kurt said and walked off, Rory beside him.

Blaine woke up, soaked in cold sweat, and tears running down his face.

What was that? Sometimes Blaine hated his sub-conscious. That didn’t seem like the reaction Kurt would give. This is what you get when you overthink. Blaine checked the time: 2.30. He tried to sleep again but he just couldn’t he thought a movie to take his mind off the dream. He went through some of his DVD’s :

Titanic “Oh that’s a great way to feel better” Blaine thought to himself. The devil Wears Prada “Oh I love this movie” he thought in approval. He put that on and began to watch. When the movie finally finished it was four in the morning. He tried sleeping again, but still failed and ended up thinking again about his dream. So he put on the “The Hunger Games” Surely the amount of Blood and murder and intensity would be able to take his mind off his dream. After about an hour Blaine had totally forgotten about the dream but on it went and starts the Peeta and Katniss show, where they make out in caves and hunt food together and finally end up winning the games.

“How romantic” Blaine said to himself “If only she wasn’t playing him” By the end Blaine was in tears. Why can’t love happen to him? Even if it is just for a while. He noticed it was six so he got ready for school, ate breakfast and left for school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school Blaine was in a Hurry to get to fifth period. He had been avoiding Kurt all day, so far so good. He hadn’t seen him all day and he was feeling less depressed about everything.

He was rushing fast. He was late and he didn’t like being late. He turned a corner and bumped into Kurt. He began to Panic.

“Oh hey Blaine I haven’t seen you all day” Kurt said

“Oh yeah hi, sorry I need to go” Blaine said quickly and rushed before Kurt could say another word.

Now that hurt. He hurried into Maths. The long lecture of Limits and how it does not exist, made Blaine bored. Usaully he was fully into all this but now all he could think of how much of a jerk he was being. He sat there and made a love not to Kurt. He noticed Rory across the Class room eyeing him. He stared back and Rory looked away. When the bell rang Blaine left the room and chucked the love not in the bin.