Chapter 4: Glee Club

Because Chelsea wanted to keep on reading. Calm down and read it:

Blaine woke up the next day trying to remember what had happened. That’s right he broke down. Blaine usually broke down into tears these days.  He was under a lot of pressure School exams, College, Glee Club and Kurt. He never could really get Kurt out of his head. He was just so beautiful inside and out. He was the nicest, funniest, supporting, cute, smooth skinned, shiny haired, pretty eye coloured, and dashing boy Blaine had ever met. Kurt seemed like Blaine’s whole world, if Blaine didn’t have Kurt it would be like trying to Breathe with no air.

Blaine got changed and quickly ran downstairs and to the car. He was late and Blaine didn’t like being late. It would usually just shift his whole schedule around and that Irritated Blaine, he likes sticking to Schedule.

When Blaine arrived at school he saw Brittany leaning on a wall waiting for something. When she saw Blaine park her face lit up. Blaine got out and Brittany walked over to him and said:

“Blaine, I need to talk to you about Santana”

“Yeah why?” He replied

“I really want to be with her, and I like spending time with her but I just really don’t like you dating her” She answered sadly

“Oh…well how about I give you some advice on how to talk to her about your feelings?” He replied.

The one thing Blaine hated about himself was that he can give anyone such great advice even when it came to Relationships but when it came to his own love life problems he was stuffed.

“Oh that’s fine Lord Tubbingtons is giving me advice already he says just to be mean to her and I’ll have her following around me like a bird.” Brittany answered

They started to walk together into the building

“No! Don’t do that she’ll get upset, just tell her how you feel, I guarantee she’ll understand and soon you two could just possibly be love” Blaine said

“Well that sounds better then Lord Tubbingtons advice on getting her to follow me like a bird seeming as he eats birds covered in melted cheese, It’s something he tried while we were in the underground lab of Russia.” She said

Blaine laughed. Brittany always managed to cheer Blaine up, he didn’t know if it was her deranged stories or the fact she was so cheerful but it worked.

“Anyway goodbye Blaine Thank you” she said, and kissed him on the cheek and ran off skipping.

Blaine sighed, he felt happy for Brittany but sad for himself. He dropped Kurt out of his mind, at least for now he needed to concentrate on school. The bell rung. And Blaine quickly made his way to Homeroom.

By the end of the day Blaine was tiered from the amount of work he had in class. By the end of the day though he was happy it was time for Glee. He loved singing it always helped him express himself in a creative manner. Everyone said that he was a great singer but personally Blaine thought he wasn’t that good. He loved listening to Kurt sing. He didn’t care if his voice was high when he sung, he was so talented and Blaine always enjoyed it when Kurt sung a great classical Broadway song or just something from his heart.

Blaine was walking in the door when from behind him he heard a jumble of sound that he couldn’t describe. He turned around to see Rory there.

“I’m sorry Rory?” He asked

Blaine could only really make out the words:  “Scheme, Blurt, today?”

“Uuuhhhh” was pretty much all Blaine could say

“I’m here Rory” Kurt said just entering the Choir room

“Kurt!” Rory said. Blaine understood him a lot better now.

“Rory!” Kurt said. Then they slowly leaned in for a kiss when Mr Shuester entered and said:

“Eugh jeez, Kurt, Rory…not now.”

“Saved by the teacher!” Muttered Blaine.

“What Blaine?” Rory replied

“Oh nothing” Blaine answered

“Ok Guys take your seats!” Mr Shuester said overpowering them with his loud voice. “Ok guys so this year is the year…and for most of you it’s your last and for those its their last chance to Win a national Championship”

Everyone applauded this. Blaine was most enthusiastic about this; he was one of the first new directions, along with Kurt, Rachel, Tina, Mercedes and Artie.

 For Blaine winning a national championship would be one of the things to a great year others of which would be Dating Kurt, Graduating and telling everyone he was Gay.

“So guys before Nationals and Regionals we have Sectionals in a month from now. And we are going up against: The Dalton Academy Warblers and Oral Intensity.”

“Wait…The Dalton Academy Warblers? That school for all queer dudes or something?” Puck asked

Blaine, Kurt and Rory look up at Puck with a furious expression on their faces.

“Oh sorry dudes. Anyway how about we send Blaine to that school to see what they’re like. Good or not?” Puck asked

“Yeah sure I can do that” Blaine said

“Ok but make sure that you blend in well Blaine and make sure you don’t get caught or it could lead into instant Disqualification!” Rachel Exclaimed

“I will Rachel” Blaine answered.

As Mr Shuester lectured on about how we all need to remain focused or something Blaine wasn’t paying attention to him he was look at Kurt. Kurt was sitting a few seats beside him and he was mouthing something across the room at Rory.

“I love you” Mouthed Kurt

“You too Kurt” Mouthed back Rory.

Blaine could feel his heart sinking. As much as he didn’t like to admit it Kurt and Rory were truly in love. It looked like them breaking up would take the power of God or something. Blaine brushed away a tear.

“Blaine? Are you ok?” Asked Mr Shuester

“Oh yeah fine just a little tiered” Replied Blaine

“Well make sure you get some rest because I’ve planned a great solo for sectionals im thinking maybe you could sing “Give your Heart a Break” with Rachel. Would you be up to that?” Mr Shuester replied.

“Oh yeah sure, I love that song” Blaine replied

“Ok Blaine I want this duet to be perfect so I want to rehearse with you Tuesday Morning I here at 10pm, ok?” Asked Rachel.

“Yeah sure thing Rachel” Blaine replied

Lucky it was Friday and also that it was a long weekend. No offence to Rachel but Blaine wasn’t in the mood to start singing an emotional song right now and her giving him endless notes.

By the time Glee ended Blaine was heading to his car when Kurt caught up to him.

“Blaine...” He puffed “Hey”

“Oh hey Kurt” Blaine said

“Would you like to stay over my house for the long weekend? Just sleepover and we can study, talk, watch movies and even rehearse that duet of yours.” Kurt asked

“Uughh I don…” Blaine was interrupted. Kurt pulled those sad little puppy eyes. Blaine couldn’t resist. “Ok sure.”

“Yay!” Kurt said and he clapped his hands together “be there at 5 tonight. Oh and don’t worry Rory won’t be here he’ll be gone to New York for a while so just you and me, like old times, best friends” Kurt said

This didn’t make Blaine upset he was actually excited to have another sleepover with his best friend. Just the two of them Like old times

Blaine drove home to get his stuff. He was going to enjoy this sleepover. Just the two of them like old times.