Chapter 7: Sebastian Smythe

In aware I am late: like ages late. I'm very sorry to have kept you all waiting! However I have written more and intend to keep writing more! I'm also going to give you all with another two series: possibly a hunger games/ klaine possibly not :3 I is not revealing anything yet but here's some klaine:

"You are the most amazing boy I've ever met"

This could possibly be the most happy day of Blaine life, if the words just spoken to him were said by Kurt. However they weren't.

Blaine sat across from probably the hottest gay guy (next to Kurt, of course) Blaine had ever seen. His name was Sebastian Smythe, and he was quite pleasured to buy Blaine coffee after he had learned Blaine was not really a student at Dalton Academy and in fact he was just spying on him for the new directions.

"Uh...thanks" Blaine replied

"No problem" Sebastian said

Silence was in the air for a few moments. Blaine's eyes began to droop.

"Hey, well I really want get to know you more" Kurt said

Kurt? "You do?" Blaine replied hopefully

"Yeah, I feel like your the one for me, I mean look at you, you're cute, you're sex on legs, you're a dream, Blaine Anderson" Kurt said

This surely was a dream? "I totally agree" Blaine replied

When Blaine finally realised Sebastian wasn't Kurt, he began to regret what he just said.

"Really? This is great! Well how about this? Dalton academy has their big prom this year for graduating students and I want YOU, Blaine to be my date, will you?" Sebastian said with his eyes lighting up.

~~~

Blaine was too disorganised. On the drive home Blaine regretted even going to spy on the warblers! I mean he he can't even remember what song they performed, Blaine was losing it. But that face and those eyes. Blaine couldn't say no to him, even if he wasn't Kurt! Blaine got him all hopeful and thinking that they could actually be a thing but he hadn't the heart to say what he really felt.

Blaine had a lot on his plate, and the last thing he needed topping the afternoon off was Kurt....the actual Kurt this time.

How'd it go? -Kurt

Blaine sighed

Yeah great- Blaine

As in they were great or the plan went great and they sucked great? -Kurt

No I mean the plan went great but they were great, great- Blaine

Oh- Kurt

Oh? Is that all?Blaine thought to himself when he realised he wasn't paying attention to the rode and chucked the phone over his shoulder in the back. Blaine didn't want to end up like Quinn, in a wheelchair due to not paying attention on the road. But the phone kept buzzing. This was A form of torture to Blaine. He was meant to be ignoring Kurt.

Wow it's easy for him to be sidetracked.

Upon arriving home Blaine retreated upstairs to his room,not even bothering to eat dinner. And slopped himself down on his bed. Blaine didn't even remember falling asleep.

Blaine dreamed happy dreams for once, of bow ties and bow ties and....bow ties?

Yes bow ties. And for that one night Blaine was happy.

~~~

Blaine was interrupted in modern history by his phone buzzing. Obviously it was Kurt however it actually wasn't:

Hey mr Anderson-02675237

Who's this? - Blaine

Sebastian ;)

"Holy...." Blaine started aloud "how the fuck did he get my number?"

Blaine realised he said this aloud. And the teacher rounded on him:

"Is there a problem mr Anderson?"

"No Ms,sorry"Blaine replied

"Very well" she started "and as I was saying, before I was interrupted is that is how Germany won the Second World War."

Blaine looked at the map the teacher had of the world: all continents were red with the nazi symbol in each of them. (We all remember that episode)

Blaine didn't think this was accurate, so he returned to his phone which had another message

How are you?-Seb

What are you doing? -Seb

.... -Seb

What are you wearing. -Seb

I'm in class? - Blaine

What? This guy! Blaine thought to himself.

Oh haha!- Seb

So I have times for the prom: 6-11 pm in the hall @ Dalton! I'll see you there, that is if your still going? - Seb

Yeah I'm still going- Blaine

Blaine still couldn't let Sebastian down like that. He was obviously an idiot and just missed his chance to excuse his way out but now he guesses he was going to the prom with Sebastian.However Blaine thought maybe he could just act like a douche to make Sebastian hate him! This was a good idea to Blaine. And so he decided that was his plan.

Blaine looked up at the teacher who began to laugh in a very creepy way at her own self.

Blaine was pretty sure he was going to fail modern history with this teacher.

I shall write more :3 - Connor