Chapter 14: Scandals

This place was a mess. This is what Blaine Anderson thought as he approached the building, in the falling rain, with his older brother. He approached the door, and opened it and they walked in. A bog beefy man stepped in front of them.

"ID" he demanded

Cooper stopped out in front of Blaine and showed him his ID.

"Cooper! My man! What are you doing back in town?" The man laughed.

"Nothing much, just spending some time with my little bro" Cooper laughed

"Showing him how to pull in the guys, like you do?" He asked

"Sure, let's go with that" Cooper asked.

"ID" said the man to Blaine.

Blaine presented his ID.

"Darren Criss?" He asked "you don't look like no Darren criss, and if you two are brothers then why have you got different last names?"

"Step brothers" Cooper said.

He paused.

"Fair enough" he said, then he let them through.

This place was far worse in the inside then Blaine thought. There was a very small dance floor and an equally as small bar. Cooper and Blaine sat up on two of the bar stools. Half the guys people were there dressed as females, Blaine didn't care if they were, however he did find it strange that most of them were dressed as Madonna and Fergie. There were also some pretty hot guys, but they were all very rude and douchey. Then Blaine spotted kids like him. Under 21 fake ID guys, who looked around 15 and 16.

"Ok Blaine I've got you a beer, I'm gunna hang out with those guys" Cooper said, pointing over to the hot gay guys "keep a look out."

"For who?" Blaine asked

"For Sebastian!" Cooper said

Why would Sebastian be here? Is this where he would always come before Blaine? Why does Cooper believe he'd be here? Is he still coming here? These are all thing Blaine thought of while sipping his beer. For a long while he just kept in the same position drinking many beers, that other guys had brought for him. When finally someone sat next to him.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey there," Blaine Slurred.

"Chandler" he said.

"Darren....Darren Criss" Blaine said

"Oh wow, you're drunk" Chandler.

"I am? I AM!" Blaine said slamming his drink down.

"So Mr Criss, aren't you a little young to be in a gay club?" He asked.

"Who's Mr across, I'm Blaine...Blaine Anderson." Blaine started "aren't you also?"

"I would guess so," he laughed

At that moment, Chandler pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote some numbers on it.

"Here you go" he said.

"What's this?" Blaine asked.

"My number, call me, text me for a good time" he whispered.

"Eugh" Blaine replied in disgust.

Luckily Chandler didn't hear him as he walked off to another guy. Blaine starred at this guy Chandler was talking to. That guy looked familiar to Blaine. It took a few minutes for Blaine to realise:

"Holy shit it's Kurt!" Blaine yelled.

The club went silent and Kurt looked embarrassingly at Blaine. Blaine rushed over to him and pushed Chandler out of his way:

"Woah, this is like the biggest day of my life, woah, Kurt, dude, man, bro Kurt, what's going on?" Blaine slurred.

"Hi Blaine" Kurt said awkwardly.

"How's Rory?" Blaine asked

"Oh ok" Kurt answered

"So what's happening Kurt, why are you here brother?" Blaine asked.

Kurt reacted oddly to the name "brother."

"Just hanging with some guys, what about you, where's Sebastian?" Kurt began.

"Who gives a fuck" Blaine stated.

He really didn't know how drunk he was, but when he finally came to, he was being helped across a wet car park by Kurt.

"Common Blaine" Kurt said.

When they reached Kurt's car, Blaine made his move:

"You know Kurt I really really really, love you, I mean like your my man, my bro, my guy" Blaine said, drunkenly.

"Oh ok" Kurt said.

It was obvious Kurt didn't believe what Blaine had said because Kurt knew Blane came up with the most random stuff when he was drunk. That's right, Blaine had been drunk before and. Kurt remembers it all:

They were 16 and Blaine had gotten some alcohol and began to drink. He had begun to drink because he was depressed, Kurt was over.

After a few drinks Blaine had gone off the plots

"You know Kurt, I've wanted to tell you for AGES, I'm gay...i like men!" Blaine triumphed.

"Oh that's nice" Kurt replied, sarcastically.

"You know I also have a thing for that substitute teacher we had in history today" continued Blaine.

"That's nice" Kurt replied.

"And there's a magic unicorn in the sky who calls me Blainey-Gays" Blaine concluded.

"Alright, no more beer" Kurt answered taking Blaine's remaining drinks.

But at that moment Blaine kissed him. Kurt enjoyed it, and went home feeling so happy. But then it hit him. Blaine was drunk, he didn't REALLY love him. It was just a joke, a result of Alcahol. So Kurt moved on.

However, Kurt was brought back to reality by Blaine's voice:

"And you know...like that's why I'm great and why you're great and why were both unicorns"

"Ok Blaine" Kurt laughed, putting him in the back seat of his car.

Kurt drove him home and upon arriving at Blaine's house. Blaine pulled another move:

"You know I love you Kurt" Blaine said.

"I know, big guy" Kurt replied.

"Now shut up and kiss me" Blaine said, pulling Kurt to his face. Blaine can't remember it, not pulling away.

Blank.

~~~~~~

Blaine awoke in his bed. Wearing nothing but his underwear. How had he gotten here? How had he gotten undressed. These are the questions that ran through Blaine's mind. He got out of bed to find it was early Monday Morning.

"Fuck I hate Mondays" Blaine stated.

Blaine wondered around his empty house, he walked into his parents room but the find a very awkward sight. There laid Cooper and a mystery man, butt naked.

Before Cooper could explain Blaine walked silently out of the room. Closed the door. Then screamed:

"REVOLTING!!!!!"

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed the two chapters I posted today! So I'll be writing as many chapters I can this week because all exams are OVER at school for me! Thanks for your ongoing support!