Chapter 18: Under the Mistletoe

Plot Twist Connor updates his story .-. I have been god busy as hell doing work and never got the chance, so if you will please have some more story to go on.

~~~

If silence was water Blaine would be drowning in it. He stands alone in the park, a block down from his house, the snow falls and everything freezes. A glance at the pond to the right reveals it's all frozen solid. It's seven days out from Christmas and the kids at school had been sent home for the week due to the severe snow fall.

The glee club however, still wanted to hold group rehearsals even on Christmas Eve, as shocking as that sounds it was hard enough to make Rachel give up the Christmas rehearsal she felt was essential as they were "deadly behind and the competition will catch up and eliminate us."

Blaine don't know why he went to the park but he found himself there.

This silence was therapeutic for Blaine actually with the amount going on, the biggest being glee. He was glad he found Holly, she had been working with them for some time now and each member believed her contribution to be amazing, despite Rachel's outburst:

~~~

"WHAT YOU CANT JUST BRING IN TOTAL STRANGERS BLAINE, SHE COULD KILL US-"

"I highly doubt that Rachel" butted in Artie

"-OR WORSE SHE COULD SELL US OUT, SHE COULD BE A SPY" she screamed

~~~

However, Holly really did make a difference and got them set up for regionals.

Blaine attempted to avoid Kurt and Cooper as much as he could, he didn't really want to watch the make out sessions and the "no I love you" replies. It aggravated Blaine so much, Cooper didn't deserve Kurt, if anything Blaine did. But at that hint of absolute feeling and loving Blaine pushed it away. It would be an absolute lie to admit Blaine never loved Kurt, he did at a time, but not now! Right? These questions were locked in a fault in the small recesses of Blaine's mind but still found a way to spread throughout his mind. He didn't love Kurt he would tell him, he loves Sebastian. Right?

Blaine stands up disturbed for a while just watch the fall of white small dots which were named snow. To him it was amazing. He also found it amazing how for a Friday morning is can be so silent outside. This silence was broken when he heard a footstep but Blaine didn't need to turn around to know it was Sebastian.

"How'd you know I was here?" Blaine whispered.

"Mrs Manzi has had me on speed dial ever since" his soft voice echoed back.

"Mrs Manzi?" Blaine asked.

"Two houses down, I've made her watch you, I'm worried"

"about what?"

"You" was his reply.

Blaine felt the dread of a 'talk' coming his way. Honestly Blaine didn't want to put up with this talk but he knew it was inevitable. Blaine swallowed hard and turned around to face his boyfriend in the snow. Blaine picked up his boyfriends face immediately, his pale white face, still gorgeous with chestnut brown hair all straight and the brown eyes. Blaine knew at this moment he did love Sebastian. He knew they got off rocky but he really did grow to accept Sebastian as his love.

"You need to tell me if you're blacking out, or at least a doctor" came his concerned voice.

Blaine couldn't help but laugh, he rain towards his boyfriend who received him in a tight warm hug. They embraced for a moment too long.

Blaine didn't want to let anyone know he was blacking out as of late because he didn't want to be ashamed of it. He didn't want to go through this experience again. He had blacked out before when he was younger, with Kurt on the trampoline and many other times where he just can't recall exactly what happened. Blaine was afraid of hurting Sebastian. The idea of Blaine bringing harm of danger to Sebastian killed him, in his mind flashed a thousand images of Blaine going blackout and burning his house down while Sebastian still in it. Him punching Sebastian in his most upset moment or worse, breaking it off with Sebastian and saying he didn't love him. This is what struck fear in Blaine Anderson today more then anything else. A tear rolled down his face at thought of it.