Chapter 19: Choke

Post glee club rehearsal Blaine left the newly hired out theatre where they rehearsed, the damp smell of it and it's age being of fifty years made Blaine feel uncomfortable and when he was allowed to leave he sprinted out and waited for his ride home, whom was unfortunately being driven by Rachel. Blaine dreaded this as Rachel was still quite lovey dovey towards him.

Up the street a group of people sung "gloria" in the spirit of Christmas. He knew it was nice and cheerful but honestly, he couldn't fucking stand it.

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

Blaine cringed. At this point Kurt walked outside and stood next to him. The memory of his lips on his hadn't left his mind all week, and he hadn't seen Sebastian, but he had texted him. But Blaine never really admitted to cheating on him. But Blaine didn't know if he was cheating, was he?

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

Blaine began to sweat from tension. He didn't want to talk to Kurt. But he did. But he just wanted to grab his face and kiss his lips. But he couldn't because it wouldn't be right.

"You ok?" Kurt asked

"Ye-" began Blaine

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

"...yeah I'm fine" Blaine finished

"You're sweating Blaine" Kurt said

"Oh? Am I it's just really hot" Blaine replied casually, well at least trying

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

"It's -1 degrees Blaine" Kurt replied.

"I'm fine"

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

Kurt turned towards Blaine and looked him the eye and grabbed his hands, Blaine tensed up and ripped his hands out of Kurt's, Kurt stepped back startled and then spoke up:

"What the hell Blaine?"

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

"Just...jus-"

"What is your god bloody problem?" Kurt demanded

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

"I'm Sor- just sto- stop with the glo- no do-" Blaine stuttered

"Glooo-ooooo-oooo-oria"

Blaine's mind filled with the sound of hundreds of things like Kurt's voice and the bloody Gloria's and then sounds he had never heard before like the flapping of a thousand birds wings and then familiar sounds like the sound of snow being stepped on but amplified a thousand times louder. His vision also went hazy and he became overcome with rage

"FUCKING SHUT UP" Blaine yelled at the top of his lungs and everyone in the street went silence. Blaine stood there panting, and in that last moment Blaine looked into Kurt's concerned eyes with anger. And in that moment Blaine blacked out again.

~~~

"Come on Blaine come back to me"

Blaine slowly became aware of what was happening, he was standing somewhere, his eyes were closed so he couldn't tell he felt the carpet beneath his feet, he never had time to realise how nice it felt on his feet, it cushioned them for him. It was war so he assumed his was inside and then he felt it on his hands, a substance of a word sticky sort. He slowly opened his eyes up to the sight of his room, it slowly came to him and over the longest period, or so it felt, he became completely aware of what was happening. He regained consciousness and was standing near his window, Sebastian stood in front of him not daring to touch him. He looked down at his hands to see the scarlet colour of a dried liquid. Blood. Blaine stared at them for a while and then grew curious as to who's it belonged to. Then slowly tears filled his eyes, he had hurt someone, and badly. He didn't want to hurt anyone, and then he began to think what if it was Kurt's? What if he had hurt Kurt? The thought made him weep, he sat on the ground, back against the wall and began to cry.