Chapter 17: Sue Victorious

"Blaine...Blaine? Blaine!" snapped Sebastian

"Huh?" Blaine asked, he was on Sebastian's bed, prepping for his legal studies exam on Monday. Blaine looked up to see his boyfriend. But he realised he wasn't wearing a shirt. Or anything else, just a towel. Blaine glared:

"Why are you wearing just a towel?" Blaine asked

"I just had a shower" Sebastian replied.

Oh yeah that's right. He had forgotten about that, no wonder it was quiet. Blaine wasn't concentrating the only tho the could remember is the Basic legal notes and Family law,which was the syllabus content for the exam.

"Sorry" Blaine said.

"It's ok, just focus on me right now, you still have heaps of time" Sebastian said.

Blaine wondered why he had come to Sebastian's if all he was going to study, he realised he may not have been very interesting. Scrap that, he must of been boring as hell. Blaine hugged Sebastian, and Sebastian hugged him back. Sebastian went and got changed. Blaine grinned.

While Sebastian was getting changed he quickly revised anything he could. But Sebastian interrupted his quick studying, when he come back wearing a pair of underwear.

"Sebastian..you forgot to put on clothes" Blaine laughed.

Sebastian just looked at Blaine. He begun to laugh along with Blaine.

"Oh did I?" Sebastian flirted.

"Stop it!" Blaine laughed, throwing a legal book at him.

"Why does this" he said pointing to his crouch "distract you?"

Blaine paused.

"Don't quote Finnick from mockingjay!" Blaine said.

They laughed again. Then Sebastian walked to Blaine. He got on the bed and then pushed Blaine to lie down on his bed. Blaine paused. What was happening? Sebastian leant over him and began to make out with him. Blaine began to realise Sebastian was unbuttoning Blaine's shirt. No, Blaine didn't like this. He knew what Sebastian was doing, he'd done this before and Blaine didn't want to go there.

"Stop, stop stop!" Blaine yelled, pushing Sebastian off him.

"What?" Sebastian said, annoyed.

"I know what you're doing,just don't." Blaine said. He was kinda pissed off now.

"Babe, it's fine, it's just a little something" Sebastian urged, and he began to kiss Blaine's neck.

Blaine pushed him off a second time.

"DON'T" Blaine yelled

Sebastian stopped. He opened his mouth but then decided against it. In this moment Blaine got up and quickly picked up his legal notes and stormed out the door. Sebastian hurried after him.

"Blaine stop!" He called

Blaine kept walking. He really wasn't in the mood.

"What's wrong?" He said, grabbing Blaine by the shoulder.

"I don't want to go there yet!" Blaine yelled.

Sebastian stepped back.

"Listen I'm sorry, I stressed for exams, the whole death match show choir performance thing, glee and the love birds" he said, referencing Kurt and Cooper as the love birds. "And to be honest I don't want to have sex with you just yet Sebastian"

Sebastian looked reassuringly back at Blaine.

"No, no that's fine" he said.

Blaine opened the door and went outside, however, Sebastian followed. It was snowing.