Chapter 2 - Books and Threat

Start from the beginning

The class session starts as our professor came in, he teach us calculus for 2 hours then after that I went to the library. I make it sure no one will notice me because that Park might be around and pick on me again.

As I step inside the library I returned the books.
"Mr. Byun, how many times do I have to tell you? RETURN THE BOOKS ON TIME! you are not the only student here.." the librarian nags at me. I know about that rule I just can't control the incident yesterday. So I just apologized to her and promise that her that It will never happen again.

I stayed at the library to study for my next class, I scanned my eyes with all the books and searched for a chemistry book.

[ Author's Note: I won't specify the book, because honestly I hate acads book HAHAHA ]

I approached an assistant librarian to ask where I can find the chemistry book that I was looking for.

"ah! it was at the farthest bookshelf to your left" she said I bow and thank her. So I walk quietly while holding my notebook, I passed by many bookshelf and the atmosphere is getting colder and colder since there's no students around the farthest bookshelf and instead finding the book I found a guy standing between of the bookshelves and he is non other that Park Chanyeol. Oh great!

His both hands are in his pocket while wearing his devilish smile. I tightened the grip on my notebook and step backwards but as soon as I step back he grab my both wrists. He swirled me and pinned me on the cold wall I tumble the notebook that I'm holding as he pinned my arms above my head and his body pressed on mine. My heart is beating so fast, I close my eyes and hold my breath while screaming 'I'm dead!' in my head countless time.

He keep coming closer and I can already feel his hot minty breathe in my ear. Fudge!

"Did you tell anyone what you saw yesterday?" he said using his deep scary voice it gives some goosebumps around my body. Fudge! He already knew I was there!

"N—No" this position I'm in right now makes me stutter to hell. I wanna get out of here!

"good, you very well know what I can do..Byun Baekhyun." I just nod and close my eyes. I know he is grinning right now, I know that is scary and I don't want to look at it!

I got surprised as he let go of me and suddenly left me breathless and my knees are shaking so bad.

"oh sheesh!" I whispers while clutching on my chest. I really can't stand it whenever Park Chanyeol is near me, he is a real devil in a shape of human.

"Mr. Byun?" I got startled again and look up I saw the librarian looking at me worriedly
"Are you alright?" I stand weakly and formed a forced smile to assure her that I'm okay.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm okay." I replied and the librarian just nod before leaving. I just gave myself a minute to gain back my strength before picking up my notebook then I hurriedly go to my next class which about to start.

I can't concentrate with my class because of what Park Chanyeol did to me earlier. This is not good!

After my class sessions I immediately walk home but I felt someone is following me so I walk even faster without looking back I know If I will not do that this will be the end of me.

As I reach the apartment building I climb up the stairs quickly as possible. Hurry!
"AAH!" I scream to Park Chanyeol's unusual presence he stand at my front door. But wait? Is he following me just earlier? right?

"you scream like a girl.." then he grab my wrists and pinned me at my door while glaring at me. His glaring eyes will definitely give me nightmares.

"give me your phone" What?

"Wh-why!?" I strongly ask.

"I'll just check if you take any pictures or video of us...yesterday."

"why would I?"

"Give it? or I'll take it!" there he is again with raising his voice. This will give me some heart attacks.

But then before I could speak he snatched my phone from my hand. He rolled his eyes then look at my phone.

"password?" he ask, I just sigh and give in to end this.

"five six nine two" I said my birthdate and he types in I think he starts on scanning my phone. I look how he scroll up and down on my gallery and messages.

"do you have a laptop or computer, flashdrive or any other phone?" he said while still looking at my phone, he ask like a boss but anyway that what he is right now.

I can't do anything because I'm a stupid coward and have a stupid body who is already shaking in fear. I hate you Byun Baekhyun!

"I-I have a laptop..but I swear I didn't take any videos or pictures..I-I just accidentally sa—saw you and that girl..." he look straight into my eyes I want to step back but all I can do is to squish myself at my door because he trapped me using his both arms on my side but what I can't understand is why is he looking at me like this? why is he leaning down as if he is going to kiss me? why is he looking at my lips intensely? my heart is pounding! why?!

——————C H A N B A E K——————

Selucent's Note: WHYYY!! WHY!! sorry for the delay update I just finished my other book "Director Lu and the superstar" and now I will start updating this every now and then! Don't forget to vote and send some feedbacks! Thanks for reading!

Love, selucent.