i'd do niall | larry [übarb./eng.]

so. dieser one shot ist schon ewig alt (also der eigentliche, ursprüngliche), aber ich mag ihn absolut gar nicht, vor allem diese komische mischung aus englisch und deutsch und er war auch mega kurz und ich mag ihn einfach nicht. deshalb hab ich den one shot quasi mit der gleichen handlung nochmal neu geschrieben, aber komplett auf englisch und besser. enjoy. 💕
____________

"Louis, don't do this to me!" Harry begged, his lower lip started trembling. "You know that I love you, please, I didn't do anything, you have to believe me!"

"What d'you mean you didn't do anything? I fucking saw you kissing her, Harold. That is pretty much something!" Louis yelled and opened the door gesturing Harry to leave.

"Lou, no, don't..."

Harry tried his best to hold back the tears, to not lose himself in front of Louis. He hadn't done anything wrong and he wouldn't give Louis the gratification of seeing how much he really hurt him.

"Oh don't you Lou me, Harry!" He sighted in disbelief. "You're seriously trying to talk yourself out of this? I saw you, Harry! I saw you. I don't know how many times I'll have to tell you."

"As many times as I'll have to tell you that it wasn't my fault. Louis, you best of all people should know how Modest is. I had no choice."

"I'm serious, Harry. Just leave." Louis refused to look at Harry as he slowly started walking towards the open door.

"Fine," he whispered. "But I love you. Only you. And no one else." Quickly, he brushed a kiss on Louis' cheek and then left. And Louis just shut the door and couldn't help but start to cry. Tiny little sobs came from his throat and he slid down the door slowly, resting his face in his hands.

Why couldn't he just be happy with Harry? Was that really too much to ask?

He'd loved him for such a long time already and now that they were finally together their hell of a management turned the dream into a nightmare.

Louis knew that Harry loved him. But sometimes, when he saw Harry with Taylor, it was just hard to believe that everything about it was fake. Or with any of the other girls they'd put Harry up with.

Louis sighed. He was supposed to be there for Harry. He knew how much it hurt his boyfriend to be portrayed as this heartless womanizer, when in reality he was the opposite of that. Harry was the sweetest and most respectful guy ever, especially when it came to women.

Which was probably one of the reasons Louis fell for him.

He wiped the tears away but it was in vain because they were just followed by new ones.

Louis rested his head on his knees and started trembling from how hard he was crying. It was this kind of uncontrollable sobbing that made it hard to breathe.

Were they even together anymore? Did they just break up? God, Louis prayed that they hadn't. What would he do without Harry?

He didn't even know for how long he sat there on the floor crying but after some time he heard a soft knock on the door.

"Louis?" Liam asked and Louis just sighed and stood up. He wiped his tears away, took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey," Liam said with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Liam smiled a little. "And now the truth?" He shoved past Louis into the room and shut the door. Then he grabbed Louis's wrist and pulled him gently to the bed. "Cause considering that Harry has moved into Niall's hotel room for tonight I don't really believe you."