S4 E10: Crocodile Hunter

Samantha: So a little recap is due...

Sebastian: Killbus killed Davis, but Connor is making progress on the Muscle Galaxy, so at least that's some silver lining.

Samantha: We have to destroy Jack, but it's getting harder and harder to kill him as he gets stronger, and on top of the fact that we are permanently down a man, I'm not sure how much longer we can fare against him...

Sebastian: Let's just get on with the episode.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is Connor's mobile lab. Davis' build driver and magmaduster have been set off to the side)

Connor: At the very least I can take action if the time calls for it... I still can't believe Davis is gone...

Samantha: Well, we can't dwell too much... Jack is still out there raising hell, we have to stop him somehow... Your fate lies in our hands.

Connor: I'll do my best to finish this. You and Sebastian stay safe out there, that maniac will stop at nothing to "appease" Christine. This is nothing like what she would want if she were still here...

Samantha: What did Evolt do to those bottles to drive Jack this insane? I'm almost afraid of knowing and getting driven mad myself...

Connor: You're right... Maybe it's best if you don't know what he did...

(Sebastian walks in to check up on the two)

Sebastian: You two doing okay?

Samantha: Somewhat. It's only been a few days since his funeral, AND I still had other classes to go to...

Sebastian: Damn...

Connor: We all did. And on top of all that we had to make sure that Jack didn't show up and kill anybody else.

(Suddenly the trio hears Jack's trademark maniacal laugh, and Samantha and Sebastian rush outside to see Jack holding a girl, the same girl he transformed into a smash, hostage)

???: Help me!

Samantha: He's got her again?!

Jack: I JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, THAT'S ALL! CHRISTINE WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS!

Samantha: SHE WOULD HAVE HATED YOU FOR THIS!

Jack: DON'T YOU DARE BAD MOUTH CHRISTINE LIKE THAT! YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD!

Killbuspider!

Are you ready?

Jack: HENSHIN!

Spider! Spider! KILLBUS SPIDER!

Killbus: IT'S TWO ON ONE! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN BEAT ME NOW!

Samantha: Let's shut this guy up once and for all!

Sebastian: Right!

Prime Rogue!

Hazard on! Max hazard on!

Tank! Tank and Tank! Build up! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Samantha and Sebastian: Henshin!

(The two transform and prepare to face off with Killbus)

Prime Rogue: You'll pay for killing Davis!

Killbus: WHAT DO I HAVE TO PAY ANYWAY?! THAT LITTLE JERK ASKED FOR IT WHEN HE TRIED TO KILL ME!