S2 E5: The Dragon's Muse

Davis: Let's do a recap shall we?

Samantha: Alright, just this once though!

Davis: So it turns out Evolt, and Jack in turn, can drain stuff from the bottles that we have been using, and now my dragon bottle is empty!

Samantha: Still you managed to find that weird driver that Sebastian was using and it looks like you got a more powerful form! I would be careful with it if I were you though.

Davis: Who are you my mom? Anyway tune in this episode to see me kick Evolt's ass for good!

Samantha: You are NOT going to kill him, I won't allow it!

Davis: Whatever!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is Connor's mobile lab where Davis looks at the empty dragon fullbottle)

Davis: So is there any way to restore it?

Connor: It doesn't seem like it. Still it IS your bottle, might as well keep it with you as a memento.

Davis: I guess I can. At least I have the sclash driver and this dragon jelly.

Connor: At least you're at a high enough hazard level to use it. Just be careful though, this might drive you crazy like the hazard trigger did to Samantha.

Davis: I'm sure I can handle it! Don't worry!

Connor: Yeah you say that now, just wait until you try to fight Evolt, and then you'll probably have another opinion on that thing.

(Davis laughs it off as he heads out onto campus grounds. Unsurprisingly Jack is also out and about and Davis throws a rock at him to get his attention)

Jack: Huh? Who threw that?

Davis: Me? Who else?

Jack: You couldn't have done something else to get my attention? Now what do you want?

Davis: To destroy you, that's what I want!

Sclash driver!

Jack: I see, so you're already making use of it huh?

Davis: Why wouldn't I?

Dragon jelly!

Jack: Well, this should be interesting.

Evol driver!

Dragon! Rider system! Evolution!

(Jack spins the crank while Davis prepares)

Are you ready?

Jack and Davis: Henshin!

(The two transform and prepare to battle)

Evolt: Let's see how good that charge form is shall we?

Davis: You'll pay for stripping me of one of my transformations!

Twin breaker!

Beat closer!

(Evolt starts slashing away at Davis with the beat closer, but he falls back as Davis attempts to bore a hole through him with the twin breaker)

Evolt: Whoa! I forget how much power that thing packs!

Davis: You better not forget it!

Beam mode!

(Davis then starts blasting beams at Evolt to knock him back before eventually slotting the cross-z dragon into the twin breaker)

Ready, GO!