Season 1 Finale: With All Disregards

Samantha: It's time for a recap!

Connor: So I hear you managed to defeat Davis in another fight?

Samantha: I shouldn't be surprised. He's all brawn and no brains.

Davis: I heard that!

Samantha: Whatever. Anyways I found this strange little trigger thing that could give me access to an even more powerful form than normal.

Connor: But is it really worth it? Find out in this upcoming episode!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is Connor's mobile lab. Samantha presents the strange device that she found to Connor)

Connor: What's this?

Samantha: Something I managed to find before Davis could.

Connor: Let me see what this is...

(Connor takes the trigger like device and looks it over before his eyes widen)

Samantha: Is something the matter?

Connor: Well... I'm not sure how to put this... But you have to be the judge of this one if you want to use it or not.

Samantha: Well what do you mean? Stop being so cryptic.

Connor: Well this is called the hazard trigger. It allows you to upgrade best match forms, and as such, it gives you even more power. The side effects though...

Samantha: Just tell me this. Can I use it safely?

Connor: ...Yes.

(Connor hands the hazard trigger back to Samantha and as she leaves, Connor holds his head)

Connor: What have I done?

(Samantha confidently strides about, knowing that she carries an awesome power. Meanwhile Davis spots Jack, and once again sets his goals)

Davis: Now to silence him.

(Davis slowly sneaks up on Jack, attempting to strangle him, but Jack quickly notices and backhands him in the face)

Jack: You really thought you could take me down just like that? You'll have to try harder if you're going to assassinate me.

Davis: Shut up!

(Davis calls upon the cross z dragon and slots the dragon fullbottle in)

Wake up! Cross dragon!

(Davis spins the crank as Jack looks on with a sly grin)

Are you ready?

Davis: Henshin!

Wake up burning! Get cross dragon! Yeah!

Jack: So you're forcing me to transform again, huh?

Cobra!

Jack: Jouketsu.

Mist match! Co-Co-Cobra! Cobra! Fire!

Blood Stalk: Let's see what you've got.

(The two clash in the middle of campus, not unlike last time, and once again Davis is slowly beginning to gain the upper hand, albeit a lot faster than normal)

Blood Stalk: Guh!

Davis: Seems like you've gotten weaker over time! This makes it all the easier to finish you off!

Samantha: (Offscreen) Well do I have a surprise for you!

Blood Stalk: Who said that?

(The two combatants turn to see Samantha, holding the hazard trigger)