S4 E9: Dragon Slayer

Samantha: Recap time!

Sebastian: So while we were giving a bunch of high schoolers a tour of our campus, Killbus decided to rear his ugly head.

Samantha: I'm more worried about how those kids are going to react now that they know that their former celebrity icon has transformed into this crazed madman- he even attacked them!

Sebastian: Well, at least we were able to hold him off. Let's see what else this episode holds for us.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is Connor's mobile lab. Connor is still busy working on the Muscle Galaxy fullbottle with Davis)

Davis: Any good progress so far?

Connor: Aside from the monster that I extracted essence from, this thing is far from complete. I still need a few more components and this thing will be ready for use.

Davis: That's good at least.

Connor: I mean at least you're helping me out by bringing me what I need, I'm grateful for that.

Davis: Yeah, no problem. Those evolbottles doing you any good?

Connor: I have melted down the matches to create the actual chassis for this bottle so you're looking at all of the evolbottles that Evolt made and the matches if there were any that weren't transformed into them.

Davis: I see.

Samantha: Has anyone seen Jack as of late? I haven't seen him anywhere.

Davis: I've been in here this whole time so I don't really know.

Connor: Yeah, same here.

(Samantha walks back out. Camera focus is on campus grounds as Samantha walks around. Eventually she looks to see a wanted poster of Jack that has been covered in webs and torn to pieces)

Samantha: He's probably around here somewhere...

Jack: SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

(Jack ambushes Samantha and knocks her to the ground before leaping back)

Jack: HAHAHAHA!

Killbuspider!

Samantha: Why you little-

Hazard on! Max hazard on!

Rabbit! Rabbit and rabbit! Build up! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Jack and Samantha: HENSHIN!

(The two transform and prepare to face off with one another)

Killbus: YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!

Samantha: Stop screaming for crying out loud! You're making my head hurt!

Killbus: WELL GOOD FOR YOU! DIE DIE DIE!!!

(Killbus pounces on Samantha and starts trying to beat her brains out, only for Samantha to bash heads with Killbus. Killbus rolls off in pain while Samantha gets up and rubs her head)

Samantha: Well... Mental note, don't bang heads with people...

(Killbus gets up even faster and strikes while Samantha is still recovering, grabbing her with his webs and throwing her across the campus! Samantha eventually lands in a dumpster and she gets out with garbage all over her head. She gets out of the dumpster and shakes off the garbage before preparing to summon her weapon)