S4 E7: Work Of The Devil

Sebastian: Let's do some recapping!

Samantha: So ever since Jack killed Evolt the whole class has been scattered to the winds. We don't know what's up with them now.

Sebastian: And Jack is still rampaging as Killbus even after killing Evolt. We have to stop him!

Samantha: Hopefully Connor can finish that Muscle Galaxy thingy soon, we're going to need it!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. A student, one of the professor's and by an extension Evolt's understudies before he was killed, walks around campus grounds. Her eyes carefully scan the area around her)

???: That Killbus guy could be anywhere... Where's Samantha when you need her?

(The student continues to walk around until suddenly she realizes that she's not moving forward. The camera slowly pans down to her feet where her sandals have been stuck to the ground by Killbus' webbing)

???: Ew! What is this?

(Try as she might the student can't get out and she eventually hears Killbus' maniacal laugh)

Killbus: I have you now my pretty!

(The webbing vanishes, only for Killbus to swoop in and snatch up the student. Camera pans to Samantha and Davis helping Connor work on the Muscle Galaxy fullbottle)

Connor: I still have to melt all of this down into the fullbottle itself so it'll be a while.

(The three suddenly hear a scream)

Samantha: That didn't sound good. Davis you stay here and help, I'll see what's going on!

(Samantha rushes out to see Killbus with the student)

Samantha: What the?!

???: Samantha! Help!

Killbus: Shut up!

(Killbus knocks the student on the head, forcing her to shut up)

Killbus: I think I can find a better purpose for this gun of mine!

(Killbus puts the student down and sticks her feet to the ground again with webbing)

Steam blade!

Transteam gun! Rifle mode!

Killbus: I think you'll love this!

Samantha: I don't think so!

Taka! Gatling! Best match!

Are you ready?

Samantha: Henshin!

Tenkuu no Abarenbou! HawkGatling! Yeahhh!

Hawk gatlinger!

(Samantha takes to the skies and engages in a shootout with Killbus)

Killbus: You'll have to try harder than that!

???: Come on Samantha! Kick his ass!

(The student tries to escape from the webbing with little to no success)

Elek steam!

(A blast of lightning electrocutes Samantha!)

Samantha: ARGH!

(Samantha is shot down and she crashes to the ground, unable to move and only able to witness what Killbus is about to do)

Devil steam!

Killbus: Now to really spice things up!

(The student tries all she can to break free of the webbing but it's no use. Killbus then proceeds to shoot the student with a devil steam shot and the student begins a horrifying transformation. The student is eventually transformed into a smash as she breaks free of her webbing and Killbus laughs)

Killbus: Now my new smash, go and kill her! I'll be back!

Samantha: I never thought it would come down to this...

(The smash leaps onto the ground and roars at Samantha)

Samantha: All right big and gruesome! You want a piece of me? You got it!

(Samantha takes out the taka and gatling fullbottles)

Hazard on! Max hazard on!

Tank! Tank and tank! Build up! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Samantha: Build up!

Kōtetsu no Blue Warrior! TankTank! Yabei! Tuei!

(The smash charges at Samantha, only for Samantha to leap into the air, spin and drop down, slamming her heel into the smash's head and bringing the monster to the ground)

Samantha: This should be easy!

(The smash then gets back up and starts charging at Samantha, who dodges out of the way with ease)

Fullbottle buster!

(Samantha then starts taking shots at the smash, and the monster gets pushed back with every shot. Samantha is winning until suddenly the smash throws an acid bomb and it explodes. Samantha just avoids getting covered in acid while everything else gets eaten up by the acid)

Samantha: Holy smokes! I better finish this fast or there won't be much of the college left!

(The smash then proceeds to throw acid everywhere until finally Samantha shoots it to stun it)

Fullfull match desu!

(Samantha transforms into a tank and pelts the smash with shots)

Fullfull match break!

(The final blast does not instantly destroy the smash but it knocks it out cold. Samantha untransforms as Connor and Davis head outside to see the commotion)

Connor: What the hell happened here?!

Samantha: Killbus turned one of our classmates into this thing he called a smash. It's knocked out right now.

Connor: Well, time to improve this bottle!

(Connor pulls out the unfinished Muscle Galaxy fullbottle and opens it. the smash's essence is captured in the bottle and the student returns to normal, albeit still unconscious)

Connor: You'll still want to take her to the wards though to make sure she's alright.

(The incomplete Muscle Galaxy fullbottle begins glowing before the glow fades out)

Connor: That was actually just what I needed in order to make sure that this bottle had it's maximum potential. Now if you'll excuse me I'm heading back to my lab.

Davis: We'll meet you in the lab.

Samantha: All right.

(Connor and Davis leave, leaving Samantha to pick up the unconscious student as she regains her senses)

???: Ugh... What happened?

Samantha: I just saved you from Killbus, though you will need to be looked over... You got turned into a monster but I turned you back to normal.

???: All of that happened? The most I remember is getting stuck to the floor by Killbus... I don't remember the whole monster part.

Samantha: Well, let's not worry about that, we need to get you to the medical wards.

(Samantha carries the student all the way to the medical wards while Killbus watches from the roof of a building)

Killbus: Christine, please don't lose faith in me. I promise you I will fulfill your wishes. I'm doing all of this, for you.

(Killbus' memory of Christine still fritzes)

[Credits]