S2 E7: Stephen Hawking's Worst Nightmare

Samantha: Recap time!

Jack: Yo!

Samantha: ...You again? Anyways I managed to achieve what is arguably my strongest transformation...

Jack: And I just reached what is possibly my strongest transformation, although I haven't really used it yet. Who knows? Maybe I'll use it in this episode!

Samantha: It'll certainly be a battle to be remembered. Check out this episode to see us throw down!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is Connor's mobile lab. This time Samantha and Davis are meeting up with Connor, whilst they continue to exchange glares)

Davis: So you're telling me that Evolt goes through phases? And he's nearing his strongest one?

Connor: That's what it seems like. I'm not really sure if there's much more I can do but should the need arise I'll be around. Just make sure you don't try and kill each other.

Samantha: At this point he'll be too strong for even the both of us to outright kill, but we can force him out of the transformation can we?

Connor: He's done it to you two, you've done it to him and Sebastian, I don't see why he suddenly can't get knocked out.

(Suddenly Connor goes stiff and he looks out the window to see none other than Jack)

Connor: What the?! What are you doing here?!

Jack: Miss me?

(Davis and Samantha rush outside where they stand off against Jack)

Jack: It won't be long before you can kiss this entire planet goodbye. I think I've achieved my strongest form! I could go even stronger but there's no pandora's box to help me out, and how I managed to power this thing... (Reveals evol trigger) It was pretty convulted.

(Flashback to Jack handing Christine the cobra, dragon and rabbit evolbottles)

Jack: Alright, now take one of them, and punch me.

Christine: Wait... Punch you?!

Jack: Just do it!

(Christine grasps one of the evolbottles in her hand and delivers a mighty cross, intending to sock Jack in the face. He then puts the evol trigger in the way and Christine punches that instead. This process is repeated until she has used all three and the evol trigger is properly powered up. The flashback ends)

Jack: I wasn't really sure how to explain it to her... Oh well, at least this thing is juiced up again.

(Jack presses the button on the evol trigger before slotting it into his evol driver)

Over the evolution!

Jack: Here goes nothing.

Cobra! Rider system! REVOLUTION!

(Jack spins the crank)

Are you ready?

Jack: Henshin!

(Jack seemingly vanishes before a mass of black cubes smashes together in his place. The cubes then violently blow away to reveal Jack in a brand new, even more menacing version of his cobra armor)

Black hole! Black hole! BLACK HOLE REVOLUTION! Muahahahahahaha!

Evolt: Looks cool doesn't it? Sebastian!

Sebastian: You called.

Evolt: Let's teach these two a lesson they won't forget.

Sebastian: Right.