S3 E2: Fanning The Flames

Jack: Recap time!

Samantha: Yay! You're finally back to normal!

Jack: I can finally be myself again after you knocked Evolt out of my body, but something doesn't seem right with our professor... He's been acting strangely.

Samantha: Yeah he has. Find out this episode just what's going on!

[Cue Intro]

(Continuing from S3 E1, Samantha and company are staring at their professor, who just spoke in Evolt's voice)

Jack: Impossible! Evolt didn't possess him did he?!

Professor: No, I am not in fact possessed. (Evolt's voice) I am Evolt. Your professor... Is in a different place.

Samantha: Wha- YOU KILLED HIM?!

Professor: (Evolt's voice) How else could I find myself this body? (Normal voice) But don't worry, I'm still going to be the same professor you knew before, just a little different. When I used your body Jack, I took in all I could about acting and whatnot, and I've learned even more from impersonating your professor. There was a reason why I never attacked you guys while he was lecturing. So yes, I'm going to be in place of your professor until you kill me or I decide at some point in time that I want to try and destroy this world, but you'll still receive the same ol' lectures, the same ol' exercises, same ol' everything. You wouldn't try and kill your professor would you?

Davis: We would kill you even if you were pretending to be our professor!

Professor: But how would that look to your fellow classmates? They would have you thrown in the slammer!

Connor: Dammit! He does have a point though... None of our classmates know about this.

Professor: Unless of course I transform, but because I no longer need a host body my hazard levels are off the charts! There would be no way you could stop me then! So just sit back, relax, maybe I'll continue in your professor's liege- oh and that's the rest of the class about to come in.

(Everyone turns to see the rest of the class start pouring in, and the lecture starts like normal. Much to the surprise of Samantha and company, it's just like what they are used to, and Evolt teaches the class surprisingly well. It's when the exercises come around does he slip up a little bit)

Professor: Jack? Samantha?

(The two head up on stage)

Professor: You wouldn't happen to have any props would you? Really give this class a show!

(The class looks at one another as Jack and Samantha pull out their morphing devices)

Jack: He is our professor... But still...

Samantha: Let's just play along with it, the class doesn't really know who we are, yet. They've always seen us transformed.

(As soon as they show off the morphing devices, everyone gasps as they realize who they are)

Bat!

Gorilla! Diamond! Best match!

Are you ready?

Samantha:  Henshin!

Jack: Jouketsu!

Mist match! Bat! Bat-Ba-Bat! Fire!

Kagayaki no Destroyer! GorillaMond! Yeahhh!

(Jack and Samantha then start going at it)

Samantha: Take this!

(Samantha proceeds to punch Jack and send him reeling back, and Jack retaliates with steam shots)

Jack: Get a load of this!

Steam break! Bat!

(A bat shaped energy blast smacks Samantha right in the face and she stumbles back for a few seconds before finally Samantha performs an uppercut and floors Jack. The two untransform and Samantha helps Jack get back on his feet)

Samantha: You alright?

Jack: I've had worse.

(The two take a bow and they receive a roaring applause)

Professor: I never knew you guys were the heroes we've been seeing out on campus! Go ahead and take a seat.

Jack: (Whispering) Evolt seems to be playing along. He's trying not to give himself away.

Samantha: (Whispering) Sure seems like it.

(The two take their seats and class continues on. Evolt doesn't give the class a break but he does dismiss them a whole lot earlier than normal, and everyone heads out. Jack and company on the other hand stay back)

Professor: Hm? I thought I told you guys to leave.

Jack: You're still trying to fool everyone aren't you?

Professor: Well since you're trying so hard to expose me, then I may as well show you guys what happens if you mess with me.

Evol driver!

Over the evolution!

Cobra! Rider system! REVOLUTION!

Are you ready?

Professor: Henshin!

Black hole! Black hole! BLACK HOLE REVOLUTION! Muahahahahaha!

Evolt: Jack, you proved yourself a good fighter even without me possessing you. The rest of you, stay back.

Jack: Alright, I'll fight you one on one then.

Bat!

Jack: Jouketsu!

Bat! Bat-Ba-Bat! Fire!

(The two start fighting and the others simply watch. Eventually another class peeks in and sees the struggle)

Evolt: You're good, but I'm better!

(Evolt spins the crank)

Ready, GO! Evoltic finish! Ciao!

(Evolt sends Night Rogue flying and knocks him out of his transformation)

Jack: GAH!

Christine: Jack!

(Christine rushes over to make sure Jack is okay while Evolt chuckles)

Evolt: Ciao!

(Evolt rushes off, and Christine helps Jack get out of the classroom while everyone watches in shock. The professor then returns and sees the rest of the class while Samantha and company head out onto the benches so Jack can recover)

Christine: You alright? He got you pretty good.

Jack: That was the strongest form against the weakest, I wasn't surprised that he was able to beat me so easily.

Connor: So now he's the professor... How are we going to expose him as Evolt?

Samantha: One wrong move and we could all be seen as crazy... Maybe we shouldn't try to do this.

Davis: What are we talking about? We get him to transform and all suspicions are confirmed. Plus if he takes down wanted posters it'll only make him even more suspicious.

Connor: Well, let's make some more then. We know what he looks like and everything.

(And with that the group heads into an empty classroom, the base of Connor's mobile lab, and they start making wanted posters to irritate Evolt)

Jack: This should be fun.

[Credits]