S4 E1: Catch A Break

Samantha: Recap time!

Sebastian: Evolt really threw a curveball at us, hitting us with those nasty fever finishes.

Samantha: And then he managed to drive Jack completely insane and Jack's with him again!

Sebastian: Can we ever catch a break?

Samantha: I don't know, maybe this episode will answer that!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. The professor looks quite sad as he looks at his class)

Professor: It is very unfortunate, but we appear to have lost Jack.

(Samantha and Davis look at the professor angrily but don't say a word)

Professor: That alien you saw must have drove him insane. Everyone, please stay alert and look alive, I would hate to see this happen to you guys.

Samantha: (Whisper-growling) He thinks he can get away with driving Jack insane, just he wait!

(With that the lecture begins. Samantha and company take notes like they usually do, but they occasionally glare at the professor without him noticing)

Connor: So I'll give you the build driver and some fullbottles to use, but I'll need to fully utilize that crocodile bottle of yours.

Sebastian: Alright.

(Sebastian hands over the crocodile crack fullbottle and he gets the build driver along with the gorilla and diamond fullbottles)

Sebastian: Not my cup of tea, but they'll do for now.

(Suddenly the doors fly open and they reveal none other than Jack)

Jack: So! Who's ready to DIE?!

Evol driver!

Koumori! Hatsudoki! Evol match!

(This time Jack doesn't react as he spins the crank)

Are you ready?

Jack: Henshin!

BatEngine! Fuahahahahaha!

Jack: Alright Christine, let's wreak some havoc!

Samantha: What the?!

Davis: Who's he talking to?! Christine's dead!

Steam blade!

Devil steam!

Jack: I think I'll have one of you join me!

Samantha: Like hell we will!

Hazard on!

Taka! Gatling! SUPER BEST MATCH! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Samantha: Henshin!

Uncontrol switch! Black hazard! Yabei!!!

Samantha: Haven't used this in a while... Better not go as crazy as Jack here.

Hawk gatlinger!

(Mad Rogue attempts to hit a student with the devil steam, only for a series of bullets to knock the steam blade out of his hand)

Samantha: Get a load of this!

(Samantha takes to the skies and dive bombs Mad Rogue)

Mad Rogue: Hahahahaha! DIE!

(Mad Rogue gets tackled to the ground by Samantha, but he suddenly flips so he's on top and starts wildly wailing away at Samantha)