S2 E2: Raising The Hood

Samantha: It's recap time!

Jack: Heyyo!

Samantha: ...Jack?

Jack: What? Are you going to repeat this all over again?

Samantha: I'd rather not. Anyways I encountered a new big bad and his name is Sebastian. He now has the transteam gun and goes by Night Rogue, but what are you going to do about it?

Jack: Oh don't worry I have my plans. Man do I have a surprise for you!

Samantha: ...Might I want to know what it is?

Jack: Find out in this episode!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Samantha, Connor, Davis, Christine and Jack are all in class going through another long lecture. Once again Samantha and Davis are seated as far away from each other as they can, while Christine and Jack sit next to each other up front)

Christine: You didn't forget to bring it along with you right?

Jack: How could I forget it?

Professor: Forget what?

Jack: Oh um... Supplies...

Professor: Supplies for what?

Jack: A... Um... A hobby! Yeah, a hobby!

Professor: ...Okay...

(Samantha and Davis both eye Jack suspiciously before they realize that they're staring at the same person and glare at one another. This time the class goes on without a break and they are dismissed earlier than normal, and Jack and Christine are among the first to leave. Samantha and Davis leave not too long after with Connor just behind, and Jack and Christine notice the three following them)

Jack: You just can't get enough of me can you?

Samantha: Where are you off to?

Sebastian: Ah Jack, just... The man... I've been looking for... Are those three stalking you?

Christine: Yes.

Sebastian: Well, wouldn't it be the right time to show them that new thing you got?

Samantha: What new thing?

Jack: Oh you're going to love this.

(Jack takes off his backpack and pulls out the red, yellow and blue driver before pulling out red and black bottles)

Davis: Are those fullbottles?

Connor: No, those are evolbottles, they're much more potent than the fullbottles you use, but only he can use them for a good reason.

(Jack puts on the strange driver)

Evol Driver!

Jack: Now I can transform just like you guys can, only better!

(Jack doesn't shake the evolbottles, but he does twist the caps)

Cobra! Rider system! Evolution!

(Jack spins the crank and a snap ride builder forms)

Are you ready?

Jack: Henshin!

(The snap ride builder slams shut and expels dark energy, encasing Jack in a strange armor)

Cobra! Cobra! EVOL COBRA! Fuah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Evolt: Call me Evolt from now on. It rolls off the tongue better than Blood Stalk.

(Sebastian whips out the transteam gun and the bat fullbottle)