S4 E8: Bad Company

Samantha: Let's recap!

Davis: So Killbus decided to transform one of our former classmates into a monster!

Samantha: And then he got away before we could deal with him, but I had to deal with the monster first.

Davis: And Connor actually needed that monster for the Muscle Galaxy bottle, well he needed it's essence and it turned our classmate back to normal. What else is Killbus going to do?

Samantha: The hell do I know? Let's get this episode going shall we?

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. A school bus full of high schoolers has stopped by for a tour of the campus, and Samantha, Davis and Sebastian are among the few that are helping out with touring)

Student 1: You wouldn't happen to know Jack would you?

Samantha: Jack? I know a lot of Jacks. Which Jack would you be talking about?

Student 2: The Jack we know was the most popular kid in our school before he graduated, literally everyone at our high school knows him, and those who don't, like new freshmen, get to know about his history real fast.

(Samantha chuckles as she makes sure she's on the right path)

Samantha: That doesn't really help me out. What does he look like?

(Samantha suddenly receives a call from Davis)

Samantha: What's going on?

Davis: It's Jack. He's loose on campus, be on high alert.

(All of a sudden, Jack emerges, spider device and bottle in hand. The students that Samantha is acting as the tour guide for instantly recognize Jack)

Student 1: That's Jack!

Samantha: That's not the Jack you know. We've had a lot of stuff happen lately and he probably won't recognize you anymore!

Jack: So! We meet again Samantha! It's time for you to DIE!

Killbuspider!

Samantha: Everyone, get back! I'm about to teach this guy a lesson!

Hazard on! Max hazard on!

Rabbit! Rabbit and rabbit! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Student 2: What happened to you Jack?

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Samantha and Jack: Henshin!

(The two transform and prepare to face off with one another as the class heads outside and watches from the clear doors)

Steam blade!

Fullbottle buster!

(The two clash blades and the class begins cheering Samantha on)

Killbus: There's too much noise! Those runts need to SHUT UP!

Transteam gun! Rifle mode!

Bat!

Steam shot! Bat!

(A powerful steam blast annihilates the doors and the class just barely avoids getting injured by the shrapnel)

Samantha: Go! Get back to your bus! He's after you guys!

(The class does as told and they rush off as she continues clashing with Killbus. Eventually Sebastian and Davis emerge, already transformed into Prime Rogue and Cross-Z Magma respectively, and the three begin ganging up on Killbus)

Samantha: Did you get the others back to their buses?

Davis: All clear.

Prime Rogue: Got that down. Now let's deal with this guy.

Killbus: You'll have to catch me first! AHAHAHA!

(Killbus rushes out through the broken doors, intent on getting to the parking lot)

Davis: OH NO YOU DON'T!

(The school buses full of high school students are just about to leave when Killbus performs a crazy leap and lands on one of the school buses. The students and the drivers immediately rush out and watch in horror as Killbus uses his webbing and sheer strength to throw the school buses around and utterly annihilate them. When Killbus has had his fun the school buses look like big sheets of scrap metal, but he is distracted long enough for Samantha and company to charge in and tackle him to the ground)

Samantha: GOTCHA!

Killbus: OW!

Prime Rogue: Get inside the buildings! It's too dangerous out here!

(Everyone does as told and Killbus is too busy fighting Samantha and company to even target the students)

Davis: Let's hit him with our finishers!

(Davis is first up)

Ready, GO! VOLCANIC FINISH!!! ACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA CHA!!!!!!

(The class watches in awe as Davis hits Killbus with a series of fiery punches before sending him flying with a flaming uppercut in Samantha's direction)

Samantha: Go long!

Fullfull match desu!

Fullfull match break!

(Samantha bats Killbus away and Prime Rogue rushes to keep up)

Prime Rogue: This is going to be an out for sure! I'll catch this one with my legs!

Ready, GO! Prime scrap break!

(Prime Rogue catches Killbus with a mighty scissor kick! Killbus is then slammed onto the ground and forced out of his transformation as the others untransform)

Jack: Gah... Christine? Where are you?

Sebastian: I think that'll deal with you for now.

Jack: Grrrr! I'll be back!

(Jack rushes off as the high schoolers emerge from their makeshift shelter)

Student 1: Is everything clear?

Samantha: Everything's all clear, he won't be back for a while.

(The high schoolers crowd around Samantha and company like celebrities, some asking for signatures, and the mobbing continues until new school buses arrive to take them away. Once they're safe and out of sight Samantha turns to Davis and Sebastian)

Samantha: This is bad... He just attacked a whole group of high schoolers... He could be out for more...

Davis: I've been in touch with the news. There's nothing on him yet but I'm afraid that there will be at some point, especially with what happened here. Knowing high schoolers it'll be impossible to keep their mouths shut about this and they're going to know what's going on.

Samantha: I'm more afraid that they'll try and stop Jack, and then they'll fail to realize just how powerful he is, and how WE are the only ones that can even keep him in check.

Sebastian: Well, I hope things don't get that far. If Connor can finish the Muscle Galaxy, then it'll be our only chance at completely destroying Jack. I'm just shocked that he hasn't been killed by our attacks, let alone Evolt's.

(The trio heads back to campus to inspect the damage while Jack's laughs echo about as the camera pans up)

[Credits]