|| Chapter Four ||

(Y/N) carefully rolled out of bed, stretching her limbs and rolling her neck

(Y/N) carefully rolled out of bed, stretching her limbs and rolling her neck. She flexed her toes and fingers before setting her feet on the carpeted floor and gently getting up. She chuckled quietly at her brother who was still asleep, his body disfigured somehow comfortably. She headed towards the bathroom and did her usual routine; brush her hair, brush her teeth, and get changed, all while listening to quiet music.

She couldn't pull her eyes from the mirror in front of her as she finished up, her gaze remaining on the prestigious uniform she wore. A natural smile crept up to her face as a sense of pride ran through her. Her confidence in herself surfaced drastically. She'd never felt so proud.

"I'm going to UA..." She breathed, her grin widening. "I'm going to UA!" She cheered, dancing cutely, her skirt swinging back and forth as she wiggled weirdly in front of the mirror.

She laughed to herself before grabbing her phone and rushing back to her room, snatching her school bag off of the floor and racing downstairs. She smiled at Obasan as she sat down at the dining table, along with Ozuru and Chiyo, both having school that day as well.

(Y/N) thanked her elderly carer as a plate of pancakes was placed in front of her, an assortment of toppings already at the centre of the wooden table that was there for the two other children before she had arrived. Just as (Y/N) was about to cut a slice of pancake to eat, a little chocolate coin was placed on top of the stack, the golden foil shining in the kitchen light.

"A little something for my little hero." The old lady smiled nicely, ruffling up (Y/N)'s hair like a child.

"I'm not so little anymore, Obasan." The (H/C) chuckled, followed by shoving a piece of fluffy pancake in her mouth.

"In my eyes, you will always be my little (Y/N). Now eat up, don't want to miss your first day- well, second first day." She teased. She leaned over the table to help Ozuru with his golden syrup, who at that current moment was spilling it all over his lap.

"Hopefully, I haven't missed much." She awkwardly sighed as she continued to go through the stack of pancakes. Her once hopeful eyes had dulled into a nervous gaze.

"It's only been three days." Chiyo chipped in. She was just a year younger than (Y/N) and Noah. "I'm sure it will be fine."

"Who knows, this is UA. What if I already missed how to use my quirk appropriately, or to beat the strongest villain ever! Oh my god, I'm so behind." (Y/N) panicked, paranoia soaring through her, her grip on her knife and fork tightening drastically.

"Oh hush, you," Obasan shook her head with a cracked laugh. "Even if that did happen. That quirk is very useful, my dear. You will be just fine, or even above everyone else already. I don't doubt it." She encouraged as she collected the dirty plates. "Now run along, I don't want you being late now. Off you pop." She ushered before returning back to do whatever she was doing previously.