|| Chapter Twenty Seven ||

(Y/N) stood in front of the bus awaiting everyone to get on board with a bored look on her face. As much as she loved being in 1A, she had to admit that keeping quiet and sensible was not one of its strong suits. She watched as Iida desperately tried to usher his classmates onto the bus in an orderly fashion whilst not making too much of a fuss but everyone kept clumping into groups and ignoring his words. She understood why however, and she knew in different circumstances they probably would have been much more compliant but the excitement for the summer camp was electric and it prevented anyone from thinking about anything else, even if it was getting on the bus to get to the summer camp.

Whilst (Y/N) watched her class rep struggle with the excited teens, she also caught sight of Aizawa at the edge of the cluster of his students with an exhausted look on his face; more exhausted than usual, which was weird. She guessed it was because, even though the semester was over, he was still dealing with his students while on his break, tied with the excessive unorganised mess that occurred before him. It was obvious he was going to do nothing about it. And (Y/N) certainly wasn't going to either. They both stood and watched, simply waiting for it to be over.

Soon enough Iida was able to finally get everyone on board. (Y/N) gave him a sympathetic look and a polite bow once she stepped onto the bus which Iida respectfully mirrored. (Y/N) placed herself near the back and had about three seconds of alone time before someone placed themselves next to her, behind her, and in front of her.

"Hey, Yamasaki!" Mina cheered from in front of (Y/N), twisting in her seat to look at her.

Next to Mina was Sero. Next to (Y/N) was Kaminari. And behind her were Kirishima and Bakugou. (Y/N) swivelled in her seat and leaned her back against the window so she could converse with all of them without neglecting anyone. However, Bakugou did not join in at all unless the conversation was directed right at him. And even then it was usually a shout in response. The entirety of the bus ride consisted of the 'baku-squad', plus (Y/N), conversing about nothing too interesting or important, just idle chatter. This halted once the bus came to a stop and they had finally arrived at the summer camp the class had been waiting weeks for. The students erupted in an excited and joyful cheer as they piled out of the bus, far quicker than they had boarded it.

A loud gasp was heard just as (Y/N) stepped off of the bus. "The Wild Wild Pussycats!" Midoriya squealed in awe.

Four heroes stood at the edge of the mountain in front of the group of students that (Y/N) had just joined. The largest was a male, the only male out of the four. He was incredibly muscular and had lightly tanned skin. He wore a tight dress that matched the aesthetic of the group perfectly. Atop his head was a pair of cat ears which paired with the dress. The rest of the group were female. One blonde, seemingly the tallest out of the women, and wearing a blue dress paired with blue-coloured cat ears. One brunette cut into a short bob which supported a pair of pink cat ears. She wore a light burgundy dress similar to the males. And the last was a green-haired woman, hair the length very similar to Tsu's but the shade of green being much lighter. She wore a yellow coloured dress paired with matching ears.