|| Chapter Twenty Five ||

During the week before exams, (Y/N) and Todoroki had been focusing on English but that wasn't the only thing she had done throughout the week

During the week before exams, (Y/N) and Todoroki had been focusing on English but that wasn't the only thing she had done throughout the week. She had studied with Yoayorozu at her gobsmackingly large mansion and did a lot of private studying in her room after having kicked Noah out for being an idiot. Obasan had allowed her to do so as she knew how much stress (Y/N) was under but had made it clear that it was Noah's room too.

The morning of the practical exam, (Y/N) awoke feeling nauseous and uncomfortable. She really wasn't in the mood to be moving but knew she would have to. She dragged herself out of the house after a sluggish morning routine.

The written tests carried on throughout three days and by the end of it everyone was emotionally and mentally drained, even Yoayorozu who was top of the class and always aced every one of her tests. But that wasn't the end of it. The very next day after their last test was the practical exam.

(Y/N), along with her classmates, began to walk over to the centre where they would undergo their final examination. Everyone noticed the abnormality of their test once they reached the front of the building where several of their UA teachers stood waiting. (Y/N) instantly had a bad feeling about the sudden appearance. She was in no mood to be thinking on her feet with the nauseated feeling that encapsulated her lower torso.

Suddenly, Principle Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf and (Y/N) had to hold back a laugh. "Welcome, 1A students!" He cheered once emerging from the white fabric. "To your final test! I am sure you've noticed all the teachers I've gathered here and that is because this year's test will be a little different from previous ones." Suspense was raised amongst the class. "Due to the recent surge of villains, the school has decided to increase the quality of their training methods in order to increase the students' battle experience. From now on, UA will be implementing real-life battle simulations for the benefit of your training, and Class 1A will be the first to experience this." He paused. The class was nervous. "You will be put into pairs, and will face one of UA's teachers in combat." Iida's hand immediately shot up. "Yes?" Nezu answered respectfully.

"How are we to be put into pairs if we are an odd number?"

"You shall soon see." The principal smiled mischievously.

"We have already settled the pairs." Aizawa chimed in. "Todoroki and Yoayorozu will go against me. Kaminari and Ashido against Principle Nezu. Aoyama and Uraraka against Thirteen. Koda and Jirou against Present Mic. Tokoyami and Asui against Ectoplasm. Mineta and Sero against Midnight. Shoji and Hagakure against Snipe. Sato and Kirishima against Cementoss. Iida and Oijiro against Powerloader. And Midoriya and Bakugou against All Might."

(Y/N) felt faint. Why wasn't her name called? Why was she being left behind? That wasn't fair. She hesitantly raised her hand.

"Yamasaki, I understand you have no partner. You will be facing a pro-hero alone." (Y/N) gaped at her teacher. "They will be arriving shortly. You will go last." He explained monotonously.