11. You're Not That Bright

"What in gods name was going on back there?" Mr.Shay boomed while walking around his office.

The four of us were currently sitting in his office as he let out his anger in ranting.

His office consisted of his large desk that had family photos on it along with his computer and other junk, a maroon couch, and four chairs.

We were all side by side but they wanted to separate me and Angie so sadly Brooks had to sit next to her.

Ever since he sat down next to her he's been muttering, "I don't want an STD."

"So would anyone of you care to explain what happened?" Mr.Shay asked while finally taking a seat.

Mr.Shay was an older guy who was in his mid 30s. He had short dark brown hair and always wore a navy blue suit everyday.

I had been to his office countless times with my parents during freshman year when I was getting bullied.

"Yes I would. You see I had came in to detention and hadn't muttered a word to anyone when Ember just started harassing me and using harsh language towards me. And in my defense I defended myself using words when she just punches me in the face out of nowhere and continues to punch me." Angie said with a whimper.

This bitch just lied.

"Ember." Mr.Shay said gasping in shock.

"Well that's a load of bullshit." Brooks snapped while turning to glare at Angie.

"Brooks." Mr.Shay snapped.

"For one thank you Brooks, that was a load of bullshit. She came over to us in detention and started talking to Logan and Brooks and they dismissed her. And I guess for someone who's never faced rejection it hurt her and she just turned to me and called me a bitch. So like any normal person I finally put her in her place after all that she's done/said to me. We ended up going back and forth to which it resulted in her shoving me. Now I was always told that if someone put their hands on you that you were aloud to do the same, and that's what I did. So I punched her in the face. Repeatedly. And then Logan pulled me off of her and you came in." I said while glaring at Angie the whole time who sat in her chair fake crying.

"I object! That is not what happened!" She screeched.

"Dude this isn't fucking court, you don't object to anything she says." Brooks said with an annoyed sigh while rolling his eyes.

"Language!" Mr.Shay yelled.

Oh right like he's never cursed before.

"Okay look, all that Ember said was true and me and Brooks are witnesses so can we just get the fuck out of here." Logan snapped in a annoyed tone.

Yes Logan! Let's get the fuck out of here.

"My father will be sure to here about this Mr.Shay!" Angie screeched.

"Bitch no one cares about your father just because he's the creator of fucking toaster strudels. Hell, no one even its that crap anymore." I said with a sign while leaning back in my chair.

"Language Ember! And no Angie that is not needed, I'm sure we can solve this dispute." Mr.Shay said calmly.

"Good because I'm fucki- I mean freaking. I'm freaking hungry." Logan said with a huff of annoyance.

Didn't we just eat?

"After hearing both sides Angie you get 3 weeks worth of detention for provoking Ember here." Mr.Shay said to Angie.

Yes!

"And Ember you have a three day suspension." Mr.Shay said with a grimace while turning to me.