7. Blame It On The Waffles

"Mber wake up." A voice said.

I then felt a body get on top of me.

I looked up to see Jake sitting on top of me trying to wake me up.

"Hey love." I said ruffling his hair.

He responded by giggling and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Why don't we wake Tyler up together hmm." I suggested while getting up and looking over at a sleeping Tyler sprawled out over the floor.

"Yay!" Jake shouted.

We both giggled slightly as we crept over Tyler.

"On 3." I whispered.

I held up one finger, then two, and finally three.

We both jumped on Tyler and shouted, "Good morning Tyler!"

"What the hell." He mumbled confused while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Ty!" Jake shouted.

"Hey guys." He said, yawning as he sat up.

Guys have you ever seen a hot guy just wake up? No? Well here I'll help you.

He had bed hair and let me tell you, he was working it. And my golly his voice was so husky.

To make matters worse the position I was in made it look like I was straddling one of his legs.

I hurriedly tried to scramble off his leg but to my surprise he pulled me back.

"Not so fast little one." He said with a smirk as he attacked me and Jake by tickling us.

"N-no please s-stop." I said with laughter trying to squirm away.

Jake has some how found his way out of Tyler's hold and ran away giggling.

"Jake help me!" I pleaded still giggling like a maniac.

"Jake." Tyler warned, narrowing his eyes at Jake while still ticking the mess out of me.

Have you ever just laughed so hard that like you make no sound? That's what was happening right now.

Jake looked between me and Tyler. He looked at me one last time, giving me an apologetic smile before he ran away.

"Jake nooooooo." I screamed.

Tyler continued to tickle me when he finally stopped when I punched him in the throat.

"Ow Ember! What the hell?" He shouted while holding his neck.

"That's what you get for tickling me!" I exclaimed while crossing my arms.

Seeing a mischievous look flash through his eyes I jumped up off the mattress and ran out the door.

My running plan was stopped as I was lifted off the ground and thrown over Tyler's shoulder.

"Hey put me down!" I shouted while beating on his back.

He just chucked and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Asshole." I muttered.

If you think going down the stairs upside down is fun then you are fucking wrong. The blood just rushes to your head and the ride is just fucking bumpy.

Oh my god I'm swearing like a sailor! I blame all the blood rushing down to my head for this.

"Well aren't you two cute." A voice said which I immediately recognized as Tyler's mom.