3. Thanks John Green

"You know you seem pretty scary but your actually pretty nice." I said while looking up at Tyler.

"Shh it's a secret!" He playfully shouted.

"And if you ever tell anyone we can no longer be friends." He said while flicking my nose.

"Wait what? Friends?" I asked confused.

"Oh Ember you hurt me." He said while placing his hand over his heart. "You don't think of us as friends?"

He then started to fake cry.

"Wait no! It's just that I've never had a friend before so I'm not sure about how all of this stuff works." I mumbled embarrassed.

I mean come on what seventeen year old do you know that doesn't have a single friend?

I'm like Augustus Waters in The Fault In Out Stars where he was talking about the circle of virgins.

Well draw a big ole circle. Okay so that big thing represents all teens -specifically seventeen year olds but this will still work with just teens in general- who have at least one friend or more. Okay so now draw the tiniest circle you could imagine and that would be me. The only seventeen year old girl out there without a single friend.

So thank you John Green for making that up so that I can use it as an example of my sad friendless life.

"Well lucky you because you just got four friends today." He said with a grin.

"Yeah love." Parker said coming over to us and placing an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah four new friends!" Brooks shouted with a fist pump in the air.

"By the way Ember I am really sorry for earlier. I hope you can forgive meh!" He shouted while making a puppy dog face.

Oh gosh I'm a sucker for those and he just looked so cute I couldn't help it!

"Okay fine. Your forgiven." I said with a smile.

I was suddenly lifted off of Tyler's lap and into Brooks tight embrace.

He started turning around in circles while still hugging me.

"Y-you know I l-like hugs as much a-as the next p-person but d-dude I can't breathe!" I exclaimed while trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Hey let go, that's my girl." Tyler said yanking me out of Brooks arms.

"No that's my girl." Brooks said yanking me back.

"No that's my girl." Parker said while grabbing me around the waist from Brooks and placing a quick peck on my cheek.

"You dorks this isn't Twilight!" I exclaimed with a giggle.

"But your still mine." Brooks said with a smirk.

"Dude no she's not." Parker said while holding me closer.

"That's it Ember you just have to pick." Tyler said with a stern look.

"What?!?!?" I exclaimed.

How the heck could I pick between all three of them. I'm pretty sure the other two would try to pummel me for not picking them. And then the one that I did pick would probably just let them.

Wait I might just be thinking of Brooks. He seems like someone who would do that.

"Come on Ember we can't wait all day." Parker said tapping an invisible watch that was supposedly supposed to be on his wrist.

"Okay okay!"

Looking around at all three of them. With a sigh I said, "I pick Brooks."

"Woohoo you fothermuckers!" Brooks shouted while jumping up and down.