6. Goodnight Tyler

"Ember?"

"Can you come get me?" I asked trying to stifle a cry.

"Why don't you come meet me at the bar?"

"Okay." I mumbled switching lanes so that I could go to the bar.

"Do you remember where it is?"

I nodded but then realized that he couldn't see me.

"Yes."

"Okay see you soon."

At this point I was practically speeding and got to the bar in five minutes. I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over. Although If I did I'm sure that wouldn't have gone well.

Hopping out the car I ran inside the bar only to come smacking into Parkers chest.

"Oi! Oh hey Ember." He said with a smile. "Wait what are you doing here?"

"Do you know where Tyler is?" I asked looking down.

"Yeah he's over there." He said pointing over at Tyler who was sitting on the pool table with a hard face.

"Tyler!" I shouted while making my way over there.

He looked up surprised, jumped up off the pool table and met me in and embrace.

"Logan called, I herd what happened." He mumbled in my hair.

I stifled a cry as I buried my face in his chest.

"Come on let's go." He said taking my hand and pulling me in the car placing me in the passengers seat.

"How the heck did you get here so fast?" He questioned while turning the car on.

"I drove." I answered in a duh tone.

"No shit Ember. But you shouldn't have been driving in this condition!" He retorted.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

He sighed. "It's fine."

"Where are we going?" I questioned looking out the window.

"To my house." He answered looking at me.

We arrived at a two story looking house with the little picket fence and everything. The house was a nice cream color.

Turning the car off he turned to me. "Alright my ma's a really friendly person and is seen as a mom to everyone. So it's your decision to whether or not you want to tell her? I mean she won't judge you, her own son has it." He joked.

"Okay." I nodded.

He gave my hand a quick squeeze before he got out the car and we walked to the front door of his house.

Opening the front door he shouted, "Hey mom I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" A voice shouted.

Suddenly a small child that looked like a mini Tyler shouted, "Ty!"

"Hey squirt!" He replied back, squatting down to give the kid a hug.

The kid looked around the age of four.

I felt bad seeing as how he had anxiety at such a young age.

"Who is she?" He asked hiding behind his brothers leg.

"This here is a good friend of mine named Ember." He said ruffling my hair.

"Hi Mber." He mumbled with a small wave.

"Hi." I said waving my hand and giving him a small smile.

"Ember this is my little brother Jake." He said while trying to get a hiding Jake from behind his leg.