4. #Selfie

I quickly tried to get off of Tyler's lap while Tyler just smirked and held me there.

"Tyler." I hissed.

"Shh this will be fun." He said with a confident smirk.

"So what did I miss?" Logan asked with a stone cold look on his face.

"Okay so what had happened was." Brooks said in a ghetto tone.

"No Brooks. No." Logan said in annoyance.

"Jeez what's up his ass?" Brooks muttered.

"Oh nothing much beside the fact that our little Ember here has chosen me as hers forever and I have done the same." Tyler said while placing a kiss on my cheek.

"In the spam of five minutes!" Logan shouted.

"Dude you were gone for more than five minutes." Parker said.

Why was he getting mad? And why was Tyler doing this? I feel like he knows something that I don't.

Logan's hard gaze fell with me on Tyler's lap with my head on his chest while he had his arms securely around my waist.

He gaze then turned to Tyler and just at the moment Tyler chose to place another kiss on my cheek as I blushed and tried to hide my face in his chest.

"Alright Ember I think it's time we take you home." Logan said without looking at me.

"Aww already." Brooks wined.

"Yeah so let's go." Logan said while crossing his arms.

Wow I wondered what was pissing him off? Maybe it was when he got the drinks or something.

"By Parker. By Brooks. By Tyler." I said while each giving them a hug.

"Nice meeting you Ember." Parker said while mouthing she's mine to Tyler.

We headed toward the exit but before we could leave Brooks ran over to me
and tackled me to the ground.

"Dude what the hell?" I asked groaning.

At least to my luck he switched us around so that he'd be the one to get the impact from the ground while I was laying on top of him.

"I just wanted to take a selfie with you." He said smiling innocently.

"Dude." I groaned while smacking him on the chest.

I got knocked down for a picture?

He pulled out his phone and took a picture making sure that the front camera was on. But not before he made sure to get my number. Which I don't think was a good idea. Maybe I should have gave him Pizza Huts number or something.

"Alright you can go now. Buhyyyyyy." He said while giving me a quick hug and walking away.

I looked up at Logan to see him staring hardly at Tyler.

"Come on let's go." I said taking his hand and walking out the bar.

He dropped my hand and walked in front of me.

Well that was freaking rude.

Suddenly he crouched down in front of me.

"Um what are you going?" I asked curiously.

"I'm giving you a piggy back ride back so hope on before I change my mind." He snapped.

He really needs to pull whatever's in his butt out.

I hurriedly jumped on and wrapped my legs around his waist. I mean no one has time to walk with you get an offer to not walk but still be able to get to your destination.

The walk was pretty silent. Too silent. Well for him at least.

"Hey I um sorry for whatever I did back there to upset you." I mumbled.

He stopped walking and said, "What?"

"Well you seem pretty mad and I thought I was the reason so I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." I said while looking down even though he couldn't see me.

"I'm not mad at you." He said softly.

"Good because I don't want my first friend that I've made in a lifetime to be mad at me." I said while giving him a tight squeeze.

He chuckled and locked his arms under my legs and continued walking.

Soon the rhythm of his steps got me a little tired and before I knew it I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note!

Hey guys! But first let me take a selfie! How did you guys like the chapter? Are you liking the story so far? Omg I just realized something! This is like the forth chapter in the spam of some hours just because it's the next day but it's like really early in the morning. So who's your favorite character so far? Parker? Brooks? Tyler? Or Logan? I think I like Brooks. Anyway I hope you have a nice day! Oh and just incase I don't write another chapter on thanksgiving or something HAPPY TURKEY DAY! Okay that is all. Peace my readers.
-Jai

P.S. When I was typing "Okay that is all." The song from that Walle movie just played in my head when he was like in his home thing and he always watched those human tapes of them dancing or hugging and stuff. Well in one of those movie things I think this song played in one of them. I know some song in that movie started like. Oh jeez I lost meh train of thought and now that I reread it I have no idea what I'm talking about and I feel like I'm wrong. Oh well, YOLO!