18

"We're back Kookie- where is that little-"

Yes. We came to the cafe and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen, so me and unnie went in search of him.

Adventure to find baby Koo :] We searched all men's stores, but nope. We even asked some people by defining him as the guy with a coconut-like cut and cute bunny teeth, but no.

Luckily, I glanced upon a wedding store, and saw him there.

Wait- what was he doing in a WEDDING store?

Me and Soyeon unnie looked at each other suspiciously, before sneaking into the store to eavesdrop his conversation with the store manager.

"Um so I-I'm not very sure how this wedding thing works.. but it all starts with a ring, right?"

The manager nodded, completely in awe. Of course, his charms didn't fail to affect anyone.

"So, please show me the prettiest ring you have in this store"

My breath got caught in my throat. A wedding ring? For who? I saw Soyeon unnie smile for a second, before she went back to her suspicious expression.

"What kind of ring do you want?"

"It should be delicate, very decent, but enough to catch people's attention"

The manager nodded, as if he totally understood what Jungkook was talking about.

The manager showed the ring to Jungkook, and his eyes lit up. I couldn't see what the ring looked like, but his expression showed that it was very beautiful.

"How much is this for?"

"Are you sure the size is okay, Mr. Jeon?" The manager asked.

"Yes yes. Her fingers are perfect for this, it's like this ring was made for her. It's perfect"

Jungkook paid for the ring, and turned around, trying to hide the ring in his clothes somewhere when his eyes met mine, and he froze.

"Jungkook.."

I heard him curse under his breath. I was still confused as to who the ring was for, and if it was for me, why didn't he propose yet?

"Uh hi haha.. let's go to the cafe.."

I ran to him, tears brimming my eyes, I hugged his waist.

"Who is the ring f-for"

"Ring? What ring? Who ring? Which ring?"

"Jungkook don't act stupid!"

The manager and Soyeon unnie were looking at both of us with such soft eyes, full of love, I could melt right there and then. That's when Jungkook got on his knees, and I broke down in tears. I fell down with him, and he embraced me into an immediate hug, patting my head and back.

"Y/N, you have taught me nothing, but what true love is."

NOOOOO DHBDDKS

"I promise to keep you with me at all times, and I promise to be there with you in all your highs and lows. Will you, be my wife?"

"Y-Yes. Yes I w-will, I will" I said. I didn't even need to think for a second. This was what I dreamt of, to share a life with Jungkook. I entended my hand, and lovingly put the ringer on my finger.

Soyeon unnie screeched and came running up to us and hugged us tight. When we all calmed down, we heard sobs coming from a corner within the store, and we saw the manager there wiping his tears with a bunch of tissues.

"Congratulations, this was beautiful!" He said, and we all laughed.

"Oh- and by the way, this was all planned out- sorry Y/N"

"Wha- What was?" I asked in my emo state.

"The whole me interrupting your romantic sunset watching, us going shopping, and him finally proposing to you"

"Nooooo why did you have to do all of this come onn my heart"

I hit Jungkook on the shoulder and he looked at me shocked. "All this hitting already? What's gonna happen after marriage, young lady!!"

I hugged him tight. I was so in love. I, Y/N will forever be his, and only his.

"Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

THE END
Lmao, I hope yall liked this 18 chapter fanfiction. I thought the story would be really prolonged if I decided to continue it any further, so here it is, Jungkook proposes you, and you both live happily with cute little balls of sunshine and clouds, hmph!! Please look forward to my other fanfictions I will publish in the future. Till then, goodbye.