8

Y/N: "JUNGKOOOOOOK! NOO!"

You screamed

There he was, lying on the ground, sweat dripping from his face, panting heavily.
You ran as fast as you could and smacked his head.

Y/N: "I FRIGGIN TOLD YOU I HAD TO PLAY LASER TAG FIRST! BUT NO! YOU WANTED TO PLAY WITH THAT "CUTE" GIRL ACCORDING TO YOU"
Jungkook: "STOP HITTING ME! Ugh! I deserve to be treated as a prince"

Y/N: "OnLy iF yOu ACt LikE OnE"

You smacked his head again.

Y/N: "Get up!"
Jungkook: "What if I don't?"

He said, teasingly, but you were getting irritated.

You raised your hand to smack his head again, but he caught it and pulled you closer.
Your faces were inches apart from eachother.

Y/N POV
'Oh shit.. He looks cute.. Damn... Oh my g- NO EW! PLEASE DON'T TAKE OVER ME MY WEIRD THOUGHTS!"

Y/N POV end
Jungkook: "Cute who?"

Y/N: "Pft.. what?"
Jungkook: "I didn't want to play with some cute girl"

Y/N: "HAH! Like I'm gonna believe that, even after you said you wanted to play first because of how pretty the girl was"

Jungkook: "What if I say you're prettier..?"

Y/N: "H-huh?"

Jungkook: "BUT.. I'm obviously not gonna say that coz you are not! Damn, you're a potato"
(A/N: STORY OF MY LIFE)

He said as he got up, with you still lying on the ground, dumbfounded.

You got up and back hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook POV
It honestly feels so good teasing Y/N!
I can tease her all my life and I won't get tir-

Jungkook POV interrupted lol
Jungook stiffened in his position
Jungkook: "What the hell are you doing Y-Y/N" He said, clearly shocked.
Jungkook: "Ple-please leave m-me"

Y/N: "What if I say you're warm and comfy, and I don't want to leave you?"

Jungkook: "I-I.."

Y/N: "BUT HELL I WON'T COZ YOU'RE COLD AND RUDE" You said as your grip around Jungkook's waist tightened.

You eventually left him, and ran away into a gaming store, laughing your butt off.
Jungkook sighed to him as his cheeks began to heat up.
Jungkook: "This girl.. She..is so adorable"

Jungkook was falling for you. He hated you at first, and he honestly never thought of you before, but nowadays he would only think of you, and dream of you. He knew the reason you were still hanging out with him, and that was because of the duo thing.

He knew his feelings for you weren't temporary. He knew, that he would only be rejected if he would confess first, and that was the one and only reason he was held back from confessing.

Each day, it was becoming harder and harder for him to hide his feelings for you. He was obviously not new to these feelings, but he was new to your personality.

All his life, he had fallen in love with fakers. He knew, he believed that you were a sweet, kind, and caring girl. You could be angst, angry, but he knew that was all because of the party incident.
He jumped out of his thoughts, as he heard you yelling his name.
Y/N: "HEY JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU COMING OR SHOULD I PLAY ON MY OWN?"
Jungkook chuckled as he waved at you

Jungkook: "BEFORE PLAYING, WANNA GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT?" He yelled back
Y/N: "WHAT?"
Jungkook smiled awkwardly at people who were looking at Jungkook and you weirdly.
Jungkook bowed and apologised for yelling.
He quickly ran to you and grabbed your arm, dragging you to the exit.

Y/N: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MIS-

Jungkook muffled your words as he put his hand on your mouth.
Jungkook: "Can you stop yelling missy?"
You nodded your head as Jungkook slowly dropped his hands.
Y/N: "So?"
Jungkook: "...So?"
Y/N: "WHY did we come outside?"
Jungkook: "To eat"

Y/N: "Oh, right. We still have PLENTY of money"
Jungkook: "What do we eat, then?"
"Ice cream"
You both said in unison and then laughed afterwards.
.
"Oh wow, this is GREAT"
You said, as you continued eating your coffee flavoured ice cream.
Jungkook nodded in agreement as he too, ate his strawberry ice cream.

You felt your legs being shaked as you looked down with widened eyes, seeing a little boy looking up at you.

Y/N: "Oh hey babyyy" You said as you handed your ice cream to Jungkook and bent down to pick the little boy up. You pecked his cheek as you asked him his name.
??: "Umm.." He looked confused, as he poked his cheek with his finger.
??: "Umm... my name is Ethan"

You laughed at how confused Ethan was.
Y/N: "Do you know where your mommy is?"

Ethan nodded his head vigourously as his mouth followed the words; "Yeah, she's there" He pointed towards a woman's back. She was wearing a peach blouse tucked into black jeans.
Y/N: "Okay, then let's take you to mommy!"

You walked towards the woman as Jungkook followed you from behind.
You tapped her shoulder as she slowly turned around, holding a bucket of popcorn and her mouth stuffed with them.
Y/N: "Well, your child got lost, hehe. I..." You felt awkward at the moment when she found it hard to speak.

You put the child down as you waited for her to gulp down the popcorn.

??: "I'm sorry for the disturbance, Ethan never holds my hand. He likes to act independent, pft" She said, as her gaze landed on Ethan, giggling a bit.
Y/N: " No problem, I'm Y/N" you offered a handshake as she kindly accepted it, as she offered
her hand to Jungkook.

??: "Thank you. I'm Park Chaeyoung, and Rosé in short"
Jungkook introduced himself after, his eyes fixed on the popcorn in Chaeyoung's hand.
Rosé: "Would you both like some?"
Jungkook: "Yes, please" He moved his hand towards the bucket, as you stood there embarassed as hell.

He ate a handful, as an awkward grin made it's way up to your lips.
Y/N: "Jungkook, let's go" Jungkook nodded as he pouted and you held his hand, pulling him out of the shop.

Time Skip
At Y/N's house
"Do we just sit and watch TV?"
You asked, as you saw Jungkook staring at the TV, not interested at all.
Jungkook: "No"
Y/N: "Mind watching a movie, then?"
Jungkook: "Horror?"
Y/N: "Hah! No, goodnight"
Jungkook: "Okay, what do you wanna do?"
Y/N: "Let's play truth or dare?!"
........

A/N: That awkward moment when you're about to leave and you meet someone and you don't know if you should say hello or bye