4

The day had finally come.
The results.
You were kind of ignoring it, but the moment you had entered the school, all eyes were on you.
"Okay, RELAX Y/N!" You told yourself, but nothing worked.
You were sitting in class, waiting for your teacher to come and start the work as soon as possible so you could get your mind off of the results for some time.
Then, a guy came in. The face you didn't want to see, or be reminded of.
.
??: "So, Mr.Kim is not well today, so you'll have subsitution!"
Girl 1: "Why don't you take our subsitution Jungkook oppa?"
Jungkook: "Hah, I wish I could, but being the prefect, I have to take care of some things!"
Girl 2: "Aww... That's sad, no problem, next time, I won't let you leave!"
.

Jungkook chuckled while you were cringing so hard, that you felt as if your face would lose it's shape.
.

Y/N: "Ugh, prefect my foot! Little ass doesn't know how to even respect girls, I don't know how he's even a prefect!"
.
Well, you actually said this out loud. 'Intentionally'
Jungkook turned his heels, and searched for the voice who insulted him. But, when he saw you looking away, he knew that you had insulted him, but he just let it slip, and a little smile formed on his lips before he left the classoom after giving high-fives to a few 'fangirls'
.
.
Your class' subsitution teacher came in, Mr. Baldwin. (A/N: I'M OUT OF NAMES, YiKeS!)
.
The students got up and rythmically greeted him with a 'GOOD MORNING, SIR 🎶'
.
Mr. Baldwin: "Good morning class, sit down now. It's time for the results to be announced! I hope you all are looking forward to it"
.
Everyone clapped, and you were feeling so uneasy
.
Mr. Baldwin: "So, your music teacher, Miss Daisy will come in to announce the 2 students who have been selected, as of course, music teachers know better"
.
Miss Daisy, the oldest, yet, with an amazingly sweet and young voice, came in.
.
Miss Daisy: "Hey Y/N, you good?" She said while smiling; her pearl white teeh visible.
Y/N: "Oh, yes ma'am, completely fine, just a little nervous beacuse of the results you know"
.
She gave a nod, slowly approaching your table and then gave a pat on your right shoulder, later going to the front teacher's desk to finally disclose the results.
.
She took out a white paper from her bag, which was apparently folded.
She looked at every single student, making sure no one was peeping in the paper.
.
To get all the attention to herself, she slightly tapped the desk with her nails, which was enough to get everyone aware.
She cleared her throat before speaking the selected duo
.
Miss Daisy: "So, first, let's announce the male selected for the duo, who is not from this class"
She looked away from the paper and started telling some things about the selected boy.
Miss Daisy: "He's an intelligent guy, a prefect and also a great guitarist. A good, but a short tempered guy, please come in, Jeon Jungkook from class #15B"
.
You hated this face, but he kept on coming in your way, why was this so?
.
Miss Daisy: "Okay everyone, please stop with the whispering and welcome the female selected for this duo. She is a beautiful girl, well-mannered, cute, writes superb lyrics and serves them with a different and colorful voice. She can sing any genre. Please come up to the desk and stand next to Jungkook, Y/N from class #15A"
.

As soon as Miss Daisy's mouth left your name, your brain went blank with the only thing you could hear was the faint sound of clapping.
You came back to your senses when someone shook you hard and fast, which was Miss Daisy.
You apologized and got up to stand next to Miss Daisy, and not Jungkook.
.
Miss Daisy: "Y/N, please stand to Jungkook"
your P.O.V
'Well , oh shit nah! Bro, I'm not gonna go and stand next to that friggin mashed and peeled potato. I'm already not in my senses, and Miss Daisy? PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME FOR HEAVEN'S SAKEEE'
your P.O.V (end)
.
Y/N: "Uhhh.. But, ma'am I want to stand next to you. Should I not?"
Miss Daisy: "No honey, it's nothing like I don't want you to stand next to me. It's just that I want everyone to see you both like a complete duo. Also, I want you guys to have a good, strong friendship, so I want to see you both together from tomorrow, or even today. Staying together, makes a great bond automatically, right everyone?"
Class: *Some chuckling and controlling their laughs* "YES MA'AM! TOTALLY"
.

You lazily dragged your feet and stood next to JUngkook, or you can say, 10 feet away from him XD
.

Miss Daisy: "Y/N, what's up with the distance baby? Come on, he's not gonna eat you. He's a sweet young and innocent man"
Y/N: "Oh yeah, exactly! Sweet young and innocent man. Ugh, we will see about that John friggin junk cook" You said, whispering to yourself.
Y/N: "Yes ma'am, I'll stand next to Jungkook"
.
You intentionally stood a bit too close to Jungkook. You could clearly tell that he was shocked.
He tried to slightly push you back, but you were stubborn. A little teasing wouldn't do anything.
To tease him a little more, you held his left hand.
He looked at you with that 'WHAT THE FRICKING FRICK IS GOING ON?' face. YOU WERE LOVING EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF THIS.
.
Y/N: "Miss Daisy, look at this. We're bonding already!" You said while you showed her your hand holding Jungkook's
.
Miss Daisy: "Wah! See, I knew this duo would go UP UP UP!" She said, pointing her finger up while exiting the class.
"Have a good day students, and you too, magical duo"
.
Just as she left, Jungkook took his hand out of your grip.
.

Jungkook: "WHAT THE HELL Y/N? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID?"
Y/N: "Don't pretend to be disgusted when it was obvious that you liked it" You said calm, going back to your seat.
.
Jungkook looked at you for 10 seconds, then his gaze landed on his left hand that you were holding, he smiled a bit, saw you again, shook his head, and and exited the class with his left hand in his pocket, and his right hand outside.

(SOOOOOOOOOO Hope you liked this chapter. Made it LONG~ 🎊🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎌💋💋💋💍💍💍💐💐💐 Please vote and comment, also recommend to your frenzz~
Love- Zara)