16

"You look like someone all the guys would want, but I won't let them have you. Never"
He whispered, cleared his throat, and sat back in his seat, pulling the seatbelt across his muscular waist.

'Wow, he couldn't be more direct...'
I thought, and blinked a few times, before averting my gaze from his cold, yet flawless side profile.

Jungkook: "Would you pull the seat belt yourself, or should I do it for you?"

I bit the inside of my cheeks nervously, before I pulled the seatbelt right away.
Jungkook lightly nodded, and gave me his bunny smile,
Oh was it hard to resist!

As much as I tried not to show any particular reaction, a small smile unintentionally crept on my tinted lips.
Jungkook turned on the engine, and we drove off to see the sunrise together,
Our first date.
.
"Hey.. wake up"
I heard someone say, not more than a small whisper.

I fluttered my eyes open, trying to adjust to the bright light hitting right in my eyes.
I put my arm infront of my face, trying to block out the sunlight rays.

'We're here already?'

The question roamed in my head, and that's exactly what I asked him

Y/N: "Have we reached?"

Jungkook: "Yes"

He said, and backed away.

He got out of the car, and before I could even touch the door to get out,,

"Please"
There was Jungkook standing outisde the car, holding the door for me to come out.

'Shit, this is awkward'
I thought, as I fixed my skirt and hair, getting out of the car, passing a small 'thank you' to Jungkook.

He returned it with a small smile, and shut the door tight.

I averted my eyes from his beautiful, glistening face, as the sunrays directly hit him on the face, but he never looked bothered.
He looked like an angel, a beautiful, living specie I thought never existed, and most of all, a specie I didn't deserve to go on a date with.

He seemed to be an embodiment of sunshine, and I was already feeling the little butterflies in my stomach.

I looked to the other side, where I saw a sea, and the beautiful sun reflecting it's magnificent self on the purple-ish and blue-ish shades of the water.

My mouth hung low, before I felt Jungkook very slightly shaking my shoulders from behind.

Jungkook: "You like it?"
His voice was no more than a whisper, but it still was raspy and deep;
Very attractive indeed

"Ekhem"
I cleared my throat, afraid my voice will crack once it leaves my mouth becuase of excitement.

Y/N: "It's beautiful"

I heard him cutely chuckle, before I felt his warm hands touch mine.
He held my hand strongly, but loosely.
He lead me the way, and we both sat down next to eachother, our eyes glued on the sunset right before our eyes.

For merely a second, I glanced towards our interlinked hands, and averted my eyes quickly, my cheeks heating up.

'Shit, this wasn't supposed to be good. How will I control my feelings?'

Jungkook: "You look very pretty today, I have to admit"

'Today? Don't I look pretty always?'

Y/N: "Only today?"

Jungkook's gaze turned confused, and he started to play with his fingers nervously.
I took this chance to observe the littlest of details on his face.

His perfect jawline, his round eyes which sometimes looked a bit almond-ish,
the small scar on the left side of his cheek,
his cute baby nose and lips, so cute!

Jungkook: "I mean... I'm sorry if it hurt you"

I chuckled. Where did that aggressive Jungkook go I met for the first time?

Y/N: "It's okay, I was just joking. It was nothing offensive"

Jungkook sighed, before contently smiling.

Jungkook: "The sun is alluring-

He hung his head low, and looked at me once again.
I just hummed, agreeing to Jungkook's statement.

Jungkook: "Just like you. You radiate the same energy"

My heart beat increased, before I had to let in a huge amount of hair to calm down.

'Why is this so...
So... dreamy?'

Y/N: "Thank you"

Jungkook: "Want to eat something?"

Y/N: "Sure"

He nodded, before picking out snacks and little packed boxes from his bag.

Jungkook: "This has kimchi, this has fried chicken, we have some chips here, and fizzy drinks"
He said, pointing at the different food.

I smiled at him, as I opened a pack of chips and started to eat. Not a very cliche breakfast, but that was okay.

I looked over at him, and he was just staring at me, with a faint smile on his plump, pink, soft lips.

Y/N: "Wh-what?"

He suddenly opened his mouth, and pointed towards it, while I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

Jungkook: "Feed me"