5

Almost 2am, and you were still up.
.
You were bored, hair all frizzy, laptop on your lap, popcorn in your hand, and one hell of a messy room.
The best part of the movie was yet to come, when it was disrupted by a call; a video call to be specific.
.
Y/N: "Wait, what the helling hell on the friggin fricking frick EARTH? Is Jungkook VIDEO CALLING me at this time?"
.
You were shocked, and almost got a heart attack.
Y/N: "You got to be kidding me!" You said placing the phone back in your sweatpant's pocket, feeling it vibrate.
.
Y/N: "He should know I'm a busy girl with a good schedule and a girl who sleeps early! Although, none of this is true.."
You sighed as you felt the phone vibration, obviously making you feel annoyed.
Y/N: "UGHHHH!!! OKAYYYYY!!"
You picked up the video call, and placed the phone in front of your face, not giving a shit as to how you looked.
Y/N: "What?"
Jungkook: "Ew, disgusting lil piece of sheet, at least get your hair right!"
Y/N: "Oh, so you expect me to be in a dress, wearing red lipstick and jewellery with my hair made into a big thick bun, waiting for your call?"
Jungkook: "..... No, I didn't expect that. Just tie your hair- Ugh forget it. So, the reason why I called was to bond!"
Y/N: "What do you mean BOND?"
Jungkook: "Just kidding, who would even want to bond with a lizard, ryt?"
Y/N: "Get to the point"
Jungkook: "So, Miss Daisy messaged me like 5 hours ago saying that I had to prepare a song and she'll listen to it tomorrow!"
Y/N: "Yeah so if she said that to you, and YOU had to prepare a song, then go and prepare it"
Jungkook: "I mean we"
Y/N: "What we?"
Jungkook: "Shit understand already!!! WE have to PREPARE a song RIGHT NOW and present it to Miss Daisy TOMORROW"
Y/N: "Okay so-- WAIT WHAT? TOMORROW? RIGHT NOW?"
Jungkook: "YES! Send me your address, I'm coming over"
Y/N: Ughh n--
You couldn't complete your sentence when the call was hung.
.
Y/N: "OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEET. I fukin' don't give a shit"
.
You threw your phone away, and continued watching the movie, while your phone buzzed continuously!
.
You lazily sweeped on the floor and harshly picked up the phone to only find Jungkook's messages.
.
TEXT
Jungkook: "HALLOOOOO?"
Jungkook: "Hey lizASSzrd?"
Jungkook: "Okway.. Hewy preHSWty gorll???"
Jungkook: "Y/NNNNNNNNNNN"
Jungkook: "I'm just gomnna go and succxccide, okay? BYE"
Jungkook: "AdDREsssS?"
Y/N: "WTF? You drunk?"
Jungkook: "HECK NO! Just send me the address!"
Y/N: "Well what if you come and kidnap me?"
Jungkook: "Nah, I'd rather kidnap someone pretty"
Y/N: "GREAT! Now I would NEVER send you the address"
Jungkook: "OKAJAJYYYYY OKAYY SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU'RE REALLY PRETTTYYY NOW ADDRESSS?"
Y/N: "Haha, yes, I agree! The address is Street #8 house #xxx"
Jungkook: "K. Be there in 5"
Y/N: "Oh, you better be"
Jungkook: "Be there in 15. BURNNN"
Y/N: "UGHHHHHHH YOU BETTER GET YOUR LIL ASS HERE IN 15 MINUTES"
.
You got up and headed towards your cupboard. You decided to wear something decent yet comfortable.
(Y/N talking to herself)
Y/N 1: "Hey, what should I wear?"
Y/N 2: "A dress?"
Y/N 1: "Yeah, so Jungkook once and for all states that I'm a weirdo. Not Like I care, but you know, STYLE!!"
Y/N 2: "Then you should wear a shirt with jeans"
Y/N 1: "OH YEAH! Simple, comfortable, yet decent and nice"
.
You took out a grey cold shoulder top with navy blue jeans.
You styled your hair in a bun, because your hands were too lazy to go ahead and be all creative.
.
PHONE BUZZ
Jungkook: "Wait, you have a 'welcome home' carving below your house number plate??"
Y/N: "Umm yeah.."
Jungkook: "And a little Tom and Jerry sticker on the number plate too?"
Y/N: "JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL? YOU THINK I'M A LITTLE GIRL? .. Yes well I am.. I'm coming down in 2 seconds"
.
2 seconds later
.
Jungkook: "2 seconds have passed.."
Y/N: "... Okay, that is.. I'm coming"
Text End

You hopped down the stairs, and apparently, you could feel your bun loosen, coz you didn't tie your hair properly.
You got out of your house, and opened the gate door, with your hair open, straight to your waist.
.

There were some strands on your face, so you looked down to properly tuck them behind your ear.

When you looked up, you saw Jungkook staring at you admirably, completely lost in your eyes.
.
Jungkook: "oh wow.." He said with his mouth dropped to the floor and his hand stuck in his hair where they were before.
Y/N: "Umm.. You know flies could get in your mouth easily.."
Jungkook: "Eh? Uh.. Oh right!" He said, embarassed, fixing his black collared shirt.
Jungkook: "You look good.."
Y/N: "Uhhhh I know you want us to be friends, so we can win the competition, but no need to lie. Let's be honest to eachother. Just tell me I look like a naked mole rat and I'll honestly tell you that you look ugly AF!"
Jungkook: "You actually do look-- WAIT WHAT?"
Y/N: "Haha, lol! Let's just get inside and start to prepare the song"
Jungkook: "I just hope you don't have Tom & Jerry stickers on your walls too.."
Y/N: "Haha, don't worry. The one on the number plate was the only one"
.
You showed Jungkook around the house, and suggested if you guys could sit in the living room, and prepare for the lyrics, but Jungkook insisted that he would like to stay in your room and
prepare the song.
.
Y/N: "Are you sure you'll be fine with staying in my room?"
Jungkook: "Is there any problem?" He said wiggling his eyebrows
Y/N: "What are you thinking..?"
Jungkook: "Don't you ever think I'm stupid, I'm the most genius on this earth"
Y/N: "Yah! what's going on in your head?"
Jungkook: "Firstly, you didn't want me to come to your house, then you said that I'll kidnap you, also, you're awake so late at night, and now you don't want me to go to your room"
Y/N: "So..?"
Jungkook: "What if you've killed someone, and you've kept the body in your room, and you were up this late because you couldn't sleep because of the smell?.. OMG Y/N I THINK YOU ARE A KIDNAPPER! I'M GOING BYE" He said quickly, as he turned around to leave your house
.
You quickly held his hand and pulled him towards you which caused him to stumble and fall, and you to fall above him.
Jungkook held your waist and you kept away from his face by keeping your palms on the ground.
.
You both were staring in each other's eyes when you broke the dead silence
.
Y/N: "S... Sorry, umm let's go to my room"
You said, and stood up, using your hand to tuck the hair strand behind your ear.
However, Jungkook seemed lost.. very lost.. shocked...and happy?
.
Y/N: "You coming?"
You went towards Jungkook and smacked his head a bit.
Jungkook: "Huh? What?"
Y/N: "Ughh come in my room"

(Thanks for reading~ Please like, comment and vote <3 Love-Zara, and my emojis aren't working so pray for them as well!)