9

(Previous chapter: 'cute who?'..... 'I'm Chaeyoung and Rose in short'.....'Let's play truth or dare')

Y/N: "Let's play truth or dare"
Jungkook: "Hell nah, ain't nobody going to play truth or dare"
Y/N: "I need a valid reason"
Jungkook: "It reminds me of the movie, 'truth or dare' so no"
Y/N: "God damnit you scaredy cathh"
Jungkook: "Damn.. okay, but if something comes and you get possessed, I'm out of this house."

You nodded your head as you went to the kitchen to grab a bottle.
You sat yourself and crossed your legs, meanwhile putting a bottle between you and Jungkook.
You spun the bottle as it stopped horizontally, which meant that none of you got turns.
You spun the bottle a second time and it stopped on Jungkook
Y/N: "Truth or Dare?"

Jungkook: "Truth"

Y/N: "Do you have a crush on someone?"

No one would be exaggerating if they said that Jungkook nearly choked on his own saliva, or if Jungkook got a coughing fit.

You quickly got up and patted Jungkook's back, which got a bit violent.
Jungkook: "St-Stop the HeCkiNg that"
You stopped right away as you saw Jungkook's gaze actually digging daggers into you.
Y/N: "What?"

Jungkook: "WHAT? I FRICKING GOT A FIT AND YOU VIOLENTLY, LIKE TARZAN STARTED TO THUMP MY BACK?"

Y/N: "ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN SOMEONE GETS A FIT?"

Jungkook: "HELL SHERLOCK NO!"
Y/N: "DON'T STEAL MY SENTENCE"

Jungkook: "You know what? I'm going to sleep"
You followed Jungkook's actions as he slowly started to make his way up the stairs.
Y/N: "Where do you think you're going, mister?"
Jungkook: "To sleep"

Y/N: "Get yo ass back down"
Jungkook stopped as he 90 degree rotated his head to the left, showing that "EXCUSE THE FRICK ME?" face.
Y/N: "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN THE STAIRS. THIS IS MY HOUSE"

Jungkook got startled as he saw your fierce side.
Jungkook: "Coming right away" He said as he innocently hopped down the stairs, looking like a damn rabbit, as he halted right in front of you, shooting a confused look your way.
Y/N: "Go to your house, and sleep there"

Jungkook: "Y/N it's late now. Who knows what will happen to me"
Y/N: "Don't go joking around. I know for a fact that you've got muscles, a six pack so get the heck out" You said calmly, maintaining your smiling face.
Jungkook: "Wait.....how do you know I've got a six pack?"

You quickly realised what you had said, and you covered your mouth with your palm.
You had to come up with an excuse, even if it was lame.
Y/N: "I mean, you told me you go to the gym ofte-
Jungkook: "No, I didn't tell you that. Have you, by any chance been stalking me?"
Y/N: "Are you trying to cover up the fact that I told you to get out and go to your house?"
Jungkook: ".......no"
Y/N: "So, get out. Thank you"
You said as you walked past him entering your bedroom, when just at the moment you got a message.

Message from Jung cook
Jung cook: You know I won't be able to sleep tonight
Y/N: WhY?
Jung cook: I'll keep on wondering how you got to know I have a six pack
Y/N: It's not important
Jung cook: It's creepy
Y/N: I know I am
Jung cook: No. Not you. You're not creepy, not at all
Y/N: Then what am I?
Jung cook: A human. Good night
Y/N: HeLLLoooo?
Jung cook: No, you're a lizard
Jungkook: Have a nightmare
Y/N: Haha, you too.
Jungkook: ;/
Text end

You gently layed down on your bed, looking at the ceiling, and your hands on your tummy.
You had to admit, after meeting Jungkook, you actually started to have fun.
You went to arcades, and every moment became fun, enjoyable. The days, which once you thought were passing so slowly and boringly, were now passing fast, and you couldn't ever keep a track of time when you were with Jungkook.

You had this feeling, every time you cussed at him, the reason behind it wasn't that you hated him, but you cussed at him just to joke around.
The cold feelings you once had for Jungkook were now melting away.
You didn't know if you only liked him now, or was it love? You didn't know what was love.
Throughout your life, you had committed with people you didn't actually love, you committed with people you had no feelings for. You committed with people who had feelings for you but you didn't. You couldn't break someone's heart, it wasn't in your instinct.
Breaking someone's heart, was something you never did intentionally.
It hurt you, when you broke someone's heart, or even if someone else was at fault, you used to spend days thinking, wondering, if you did something wrong.

What is love?
The question roamed in your head, as small memories you spent with Jungkook flooded along.
You closed your eyes for a moment, as you messed up your hair in frustration.
Y/N: "Screw it. I don't even know my feelings" You slightly screamed, cautious to not wake up your parents, you got up from the bed and changed into your night suit, as you next plopped on your bed, set the alarm, and dozed off into a deep sleep.

Time Skip
"Y/N COME DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!"
"COMING MOM!"
You yelled back, as you picked up your shoes from the floor, and ran down with them in your hand.
Y/M/N: "You're late Y/N"

Y/N: "Sorry"
You said as you sat down on the sofa, putting your shoes on.
Y/M/N: "Come to the table"
Y/N: "But I'm late, I won't be able to have breakfast today"
Y/M/N: "It's not about you having breakfast or not, kiddo"
Y/N: "So, you want me to get more late by going to the table and sitting down there without a reason?"

Y/M/N: "Who said without a reason?"
Y/N: "Mom, dad leaves early for office. I can't be getting a lecture from you at this time"
Y/M/N: "I don't want to give you a lecture"
Y/N: "Mom, whatever it is, please, hold it till I get home. I'm getting late, and I'll get detent-
Y/M/N: "ENOUGH. COME TO THE TABLE NOW"
You hadn't seen your mom's angry side for a long time now, and you instantly got shocked.
Y/M/N: "Are you coming or not?"
Y/N: "I'm coming. UGHHH" You whined as you lazily dragged your feet to the table.
Y/N: "What is it, mom?"

??: "Um..hi"

You froze on your spot as you turned your head around and saw the person you least expected.
Y/N: "WHY ARE YOU HERE? FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE COME THE HELL ON!"
Y/M/N: "Y/N! He's your future husband. Be kind to him"
Y/N: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?????"

A/N: That awkward moment when you don't hear a person say something to you, so you be like what. You don't understand again, and you ask what for the third time and the person's like forget it, and then then you die of curiosity of what the person had to say to you