14

'Ting'
You got a text which startled you.
You opened your messaging app, andd...

Message from Jung cook

What? Message from Jungkook?
You quickly opened it, curiosity washing over you..

Jung cook- Umm.. Hey... Wanna hang out today? We can go to an arcade?

GO TO HELL JUNG FISHING COOK!
SERIOUSLY?
You threw your phone on your bed as you started to pace around the room, back and forth, back and forth...
'He asked me to go out with him AFTER Namjoon asked me out! Like are you kidding me? And he asked me if we could go to the arcade too?

HEOL!' You thought.
'Okay, calm down Y/N... I'll just tell him that he could join me and Namjoon if he wanted because we're going to the arcade too'
You clapped your hand as you sat on the bed, reading Jungkook's text for the 4th time..

Y/N: Actually, my friend Namjoon asked me to hang out with him, and we planned to go to the arcade too.. You can join us if you want..
Jungkook replied instantly
Jung cook: Oh.. Well, I thought we could spend this day together.. only us?
Okay what da... ummm.. what does he mean by 'only us?'

Jung cook: I mean, it's completely fine with me if we both meet tomorrow? Alone.. If you're free
Y/N: But, what's wrong with Namjoon being with us...?
Jung cook: Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to spend a day with you..Like, I thought if this could be our first date or something..
Your cheeks immediately lit up..
Date?
With Jungkook?
Alone?
OMG!
It felt too... weird... considering how Jungkook was before..

Y/N: Then, we can meet tomorrow.. if you're okay with it..
Jungkook: Perfect :) You can.. umm message me where you wanna go tomorrow..

Y/N: Okay then, should we watch the sunrise together?
Jungkook: And then we can eat some snacks there too. How is that?

'ohh~ He's acting sweet~' You blushed at him being so considerate
Y/N: Okay, done.
Jungkook: And I'll pick you up? It'll be too early tho..
Y/N: It's a date after all~ I have no problem as long as you're okay

Jungkook: Thank you.. So, I'll pick you up tomorow, we'll watch the sunrise and then we'll go eat good food after.
Y/N: Done. Bye, and thank you
Jungkook: No problem, my lady
.
Even though it was just a message, you still imagined him saying 'my lady' because he said that last night too. Your cheeks got painted with pastel shades of peach and pink and you touched them with your cold hands to cool them..
"Hah, a lot has happened in these days" You said, smiling to yourself.

* BEEP *
You heard a car beep from outside.
'Oh, that must be Namjoon'
Taehyung: "Y/N NAMJOON'S HERE FOR US!"
Y/N: "OKA-

Wait... 'us?'

You galloped down the stairs and you saw Taehyung and Namjoon fist bumping.
Yeah, Taehyung knew Namjoon and Namjoon knew Taehyung. They had been friends since 4th grade too.
You went behind Namjoon, and slapped him across the back.

Y/N: "You didn't tell me Taehyung was coming along too"
You were actually relieved. You didn't want to spend the day with God of Destruction, knowing if he'll hold your hand for a second, he'll break it. Probably the reason why no one accepts his handshakes... yeah, maybe this was the truth behind rejection..

Taehyung: "Well, yes. I'm coming along, duh"
You groaned in 'fake' anger and signalled them to come.
You guys sat in the car and Namjoon drove to the arcade.
'Oh damn'
You thought, once you saw the little kids roaming around with their parents outside the arcade.