3

For exactly 2 hours, you were sitting on a chair, alone, in the so called 'party'
People were dancing like maniacs, and there you were, the perfect example of 'thug life'

After around 5 to 7 minutes, a guy came up on stage, and announced;
"So, there's a last special performance. After this, the party will end, so you better enjoy this, and give a round of applaud to JK!"

As soon as the crowd heard 'JK' they went nuts, while you were there thinking about how cheap the name was!
Y/N: "What on Earth? Who even keeps a name 'JK'? Ugh, this party is cheap af!"
.
The JK boy came on stage with a guitar in his hands, and you could already see girls drooling over him. You were DISGUSTED!

Girl 1: "Go Kook! You own this party bae!!" She yelled amongst the cheering crowd, excluding you.
During the whole performance, the JK guy was winking to every single girl, but thankfully, you weren't winked at coz you were sitting at the back.
After the whole act and torture was finished, you waited for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes and even 15 minutes, but the clapping just wouldn't finish.
Your ears were getting roasted, and you just couldn't take it anymore.
You got up, fire visible in your eyes.

Y/N: "HEY! IT WASN'T INCREDIBLE, OKAY? STOP! IT'S BEEN 15 MINUTES NOW"
Just as you yelled this statement, everybody stopped clapping and turned around to see you, but you kept on glaring at the JK boy.

JK: "Hah! You just can't watch anyone getting all the attention, am I right? We have an attention seeker here guys!"
Y/N: "Look who's talking! You yourself are so overconfident, thinking you did the best, and you are saying I'm an attention seeker? Wah!"
JK: "Oh, so you can think you can play the guitar better than me? Oh kiddo, shut up!"

That was IT! You were ready to kill him, take his organs out of his body, and feed them to the wild dogs

Y/N: "What on Earth did you just say? Huh? Shut up? Me? Boi, this 2$ coconut styled wig you're wearing, I won't take 2 seconds to tear it off of your head"
JK:"Yeah whatever, get out"

You took your clutch from the chair, and stomped out the party.
You reached your house, and your mom was looking at you with puppy eyes.

Y/M/N: "So, how was the party darlin'? Uhhh looks like you danced there a bit too much, or some cat attacked you.. what happened?"
Y/N: "Thanks to you mom, this was the WORST day of my life. Some cook came on the stage, started to play the guitar and then insulted me!!! I am BURNING"
Y/M/N: "Cook? You mean like that kitchen cook?"
Y/N: "Yeah, something like that, BUT WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME? THAT SHIT PIECE WILL PAY BACK SOON"
Y/M/N: "Y/N, no cursing"
Y/N: "THAT POOP PIECE WILL PAY BACK SOON! OKAY?" You said as you stomped off to your room and heard your mom laughing in the back.

. Time skip
Sitting in the class, sweat dripping from your forehead, 10 minutes late, but the teacher decided to leave you this time.
*RING RING*
Teacher: "Class is over guys. It's break time, go and eat"

You decided to stay in the class, as you weren't going to eat anyways.
You were bored, so you took out your phone and scrolled through Instagram, but stopped when you saw something posted on a girl's account you were following.
It was a video of the party you attended yesterday, in which you and that JK boy were arguing with eachother.

The caption was 'A complete party destroyer and attention seeker'
You sighed and put the phone back in your pocket. You didn't react as much, because you knew it already had happened. The post already had a ton of likes and comments.
After a few minutes, 7 to 10 minutes you can say, the students came back into the class and you all studied science together.

You felt nauseous, so you took permission from the teacher if you could go to the the washroom, telling the reason along as well.
Just as you exited the class, you saw the JK boy leaning against one of the lockers, which you thought was his.

The washroom came after crossing the lockers, so technically, you couldn't go to the washroom without him noticing you.
You decided to keep your eyes straight and go to the washroom as planned.
Just as you were walking straight, and when you passed JK, you heard a loud bang on the locker, which made you gasp and turn around.

JK: "Wassup party destroyer?"
Y/N: "Do you want something?"
JK: "Oh, so you made mockery of me infront of the whole crowd, and now you're acting as if nothing happened!"
Y/N: "I'm feeling really nauseous right now, I need to use the washroom" You said, and turned around to walk your path towards the washroom again, but he harshly gripped your arm and turned you around, so now your bodies were really close to eachother.
You didn't care about how close you were, you were feeling really sick, which caused you to spill a tear which was visible on your cheek.
JK: "My name's Jungkook. You thought you cou--
He stopped mid sentence when he saw you were quietly sobbing and crying.
JK: "Woah woah, hold up, I'm sorry" He said, as his grip around your arm loosened.
You pulled your arm back.
Y/N: "I'M SORRY, OKAY? I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR PRECIOUS EGO. FORGIVE ME"

When you looked up to meet Jungkook's eyes, you saw his eyes were watering as well, but you couldn't care less.

You turned around, now sobbing in a way that the sound was echoing in the school's hallway.
You left Jungkook there, feeling guilty, and ran towards the washroom and found a vacant toilet. You sat on the toilet's seat, and cried your heart out.
You had been exposed to the whole school, maybe other people as well, not in a good way, but in a bad way. You never wanted to make a whole fuss out of yourself, you just didn't take things seriously at that time.
When you calmed down a bit, you took out your phone to see the horrible post about you again.
Now that you saw the post's comments, you were shocked.
There were comments like,
'No, stop making a fuss, Y/N's a cutie!'
'I know her, she must've been annoyed or something!"
'Stop spreading rumours. Y/N's cool'
'She's our koala bear, back off!'

After seeing all these comments, you felt relieved, and happy.
You went to the class again, and your teacher asked why your eyes were so puffy, red and swollen, but you didn't reply with words, instead, replied with a small smile.

Guess you weren't much of a party destroyer in everyone's eyes.