7

Previous chapter 'WHO IS THIS GUY?... Miss Daisyyyyy we HATE each other...Pervert Jungkook..Nuts Bananas and banana nuts smoothie...Don't forget the USB'
.
You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook

Y/N: "My prince, you're finally here "

Jungkook: "I could go to any extent for my princess"

Y/N: "My eyes are burning because you look like the bright, beautiful sun"
.
Y/N: "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP FROM YOUR DAYDREAMMMMM"
Jungkook: "Wh--what what happened?"
Y/N: "How am I SUPPOSED to know when you gripped my shoulders and when I looked up to you, you lost in your daydream"
Jungkook: "I did?"
Y/N: "Yeah, that's what I just said -_-" You said making a poker face.
Jungkook: "Uhhkkaay, you were whining like a kid lol"
Y/N: "Miss Daisy is so unfair with me I SWEARRRRRRR"

Jungkook: "What happened cutie?"
Y/N: "ExCuSe MEEE!"
Jungkook: "ExCuSeD, now please continue"
Y/N: "I hate you"
Jungkook: "Rude" He said pouting

Y/N: "Haha, shut up" You said as your mouth turned into a straight line from a smile
Y/N: "You're not cute"
Jungkook: "When did I say I was?"
Y/N: "ANYWAY... Miss Daisy asked more like FORCED me to tell you somethin'"
Jungkook: "That I'm cute? HAHA I know!"
Y/N: "Hell nah Sherlock. Your lil ass better listen to me before blurting out useless stuff"
Jungkook: "FINE~ GO ONN"
Y/N: "So, first of all you brought the USB?"

Jungkook: "Umm.." He said searching his pockets
Y/N: "Haha, you did, didn't you! RIGHT? RIGHHHHT?"
Jungkook: "Haha, lol yes I did, just teasing you, here" He said handing you the USB

Y/N: "YOU BETTER.. Oh god!!! You better stop with these teasing things because this is SERIOUS!"
Jungkook: "Okay dorito"

Y/N: "S-T-O-P giving me cheesy and greasy nicknames okayh?"
Jungkook: "Okeh cutie"
Y/N: "UGH! Okay so what do you think how much time would be spent if we only give miss the USB and she listens to it?"
Jungkook: "10 minutes or 5?"

Y/N: "EXACTLY! BUT.. We need 50 minutes"
Jungkook: "EXCUSE MOI?"
Y/N: "Yes and the reason is that there will be some people coming from a music company and they'll be judging our voices so we friggin have to sing live for THOSE FRIGGIN PEOPLE! Also, we'll get money if they like our voices!"

Jungkook: "MONEY? DID YOU SAY MONEY?"
Y/N: "Um, yeah.."
Jungkook: "Then the deal is DONE!"
Y/N: "OH MY GOD"

Time Skip

Judge Allen: "Okay, can we hear it once again?"
Y/N: "You mean for the 7th time?" You said faking a smile

Judge Allen: "Lemme correct you hon, 8th time hahaha"
Y/N: "Yeah ha ha ha" You said while awkwardly laughing
.
Y/N: *whispering* "This fricking judge, get over with it already you ass"
Jungkook: *whispering* "Sh..shut up and start, the first line is yours" He said, poking your arm
And just like that, your suffer came to an end after the 11th time

Judge Allen: "Any other song?"
Y/N & Jungkook: "NO NO NO! NOT.AT.ALL"

Judge Allen: "Okay okay! Come here my chocolate and strawberry pies"

Jungkook nudged you, followed by a smirk
Jungkook: *whispering* "I tell you if she gives us 100$, yours is mine and mine is mine too"
Y/N: *whispering* "EXCUSE ME?"
Judge Allen: "There you go, 2000$, if that's enough for you both.."

Well, no one would be over dramatic by saying that Jungkook nearly fainted..
Y/N: "Jungkook fuckin' control yourself!" You said half whispering and half shouting
Jungkook: "Oh-Oh my god.. sorry.." He said grabbing your hand, as a chill ran through your spine. You quickly pulled your hand away from Jungkook's grip and he fell on the ground with a thump.

Y/N: "I'm sorry"
Your eyes went wide as you bent down to help him get up but he rejected your hand and got up himself, snatching the 2000$ from the judge's hands.

Jungkook: "Thank you, we'll go now"
Y/N: "Jungkook that's not too respe-
Jungkook didn't let you complete your sentence, when he gripped your arm, tightening the grip around it, he rolled his eyes at you and signalled you to come outside in the hallway.

Jungkook: "Don't you think you're being too rude now?"
Jungkook's face turned serious.
Well, you could tell he was bipolar. He was just joking around a few minutes ago.

Y/N: "So?"

Jungkook: "One, you don't respect me. You hit me, and curse me. I'm older than you"

Y/N: "Like ugh.. Okay grandpa"

Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest, and looked at you with an eyebrow raised.
You didn't know what idea ran in your mind but you just blurt out the next few words.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, oppa"
Jungkook's eyes widened, as his raised eyebrow dropped.
Jungkook: "Wh-what?"

Y/N: "Should I call you oppa or nah?"

Just as you said this, the blood rushed up to Jungkook's cheeks as his eyes shut and he looked down
Y/N: "nah?"
Jungkook: "No- call me oppa"

He said, head still down, playing with his fingers, as you burst into laughter
Y/N: "What made you think I would call you THAT?"
Jungkook's head shot up as he sent you a glare

Jungkook: "So you were fooling me, huh?" He said, his expression turned into a cold one from a shy within a blink, of course, he was bipolar anyway, YAY -_-
You calmed down a bit, when you saw him come closer to you.
You moved back, as he continued his steps towards you

Y/N POV

'okay what da heckiee? This guy has bipolar disorder.. umm, why is he still coming closer when he can CLEARLY see I'm panickingggg'
You thought to yourself.

Y/N POV end

Jungkook kept coming towards you, as you quickly realised what his intentions were.

You stopped, as Jungkook still didn't care to stop.

When he was hardly inches away from you, he stopped too.
Y/N: "I know what you're going to do!"

Jungkook: "What?"
Y/N: "I've seen this in various movies YOU DUMBHEAD! You come closer to me, my back touches the locker and THEN YOU STEAL MY FIRST-
Jungkook swiftly came towards you and put his hand on your mouth, followed by a whisper- yell.

Jungkook: "wHat ThE hEll aRe yOU talKIng abOuT yoU DirtY mIndEd GiRl?"
You bit his hand as you turned around to face him, whisper-yelling too.

Y/N: "Didn't you want to steal my first kiss, you pervert?"
Jungkook shrugged, confusion spread across his face like butter.
Jungkook: "Why would I?"

Y/N: "Because of how pretty I am"

Jungkook's confused expression changed into an amused smile.

He tilted his head, as his left hand reached for your chin.
He showed his bunny smile.
Jungkook: "You're really pretty, I agree. So pretty, so angelic, so cute, so whiny, but I still won't ever kiss you without your permission"

Y/N: "Wh-what do you want to say?"
Jungkook: "Come, let's distribute the money, or go shopping"

Y/N: "NO! Tell me what do you mean"

Jungkook: "Shopping or no?"

Y/N: "But-

Jungkook: "Shopping.OR.Nah?" He said, slighty highering his pitch
Y/N: "Sh-shopping"
Jungkook: "Great, come on"

He said, as he grabbed your hand and you both made your way outside the school building, as Judge Allen gave you guys an additional gift to leave school early.