15

Y/N P.O.V

"UGH SHUT UP!"
I whined, as I shut the alarm off.

"It's Sunday! Why have I set the alarm on Sunda-
"HEOL!"
I screamed as I sat up on my bed, grabbing my hair.
I slid my phone in my palm, as I started to scroll through messages in a state of panic.
'Where's Jung cook, where's Jung co-
"There he is" I said out loud, as I clicked on his profile.
Jung cook- I'll pick you up at 7?

'Shittin fish. It's 5:35 right now! How am I supposed to get ready till 7?'
I hopped out of your bed, tying my hair in a loose bun in the meanwhile.
I turned on the warm water in the bathtub and took my clothes off in a blink of the eye, and just hopped in, scrubbing my body, and washing my hair all at once.
I finished up, and drained the water out.

I dried my body, crazily blow-dried my hair, and lightly curled them from the bottom afterwards.

I checked the time on my phone,
6:18 am.
'HEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!'
'Wait....why am I thinking and saying heol so much?'
'I don't care..... HEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!'

'Shit' I cursed under my breath, as I took out my pastel yellow makeup bag out of the droor.
So... which look I should go for today..?
It's morning, so a dark look won't look good.
I'll go for a soft pinkish look!

I gently patted my eyes with a soft pink-purplish eyeshadow. I curled my eyelashes, and put some mascara on them.

Thank God, I was done with my eyes.
I moved on to my lips, as I took out a peach water lip tint from my makeup bag, and I lightly put it on my lips, rubbing the lip tint outwards to create more of an airbrushed effect.

I blushed my cheeks with a peach-ish shade, and patted them to get rid of some extra color.
.
After my makeup, and my hair was done, I moved to my closet, and picked out a cute outfit for myself.

It was a beautiful black net embroidered shirt, tucked in a dark mustard skirt.
I matched it with cute shoes, and a beautiful silver single pearl necklace.

'Ting'

Jung cook- Ready?
Jung cook- ....Jagi?

'Jagi? Already?'
Although it was just a message, the pace my heart was beating at, was incomparable to anyone elses.
Jagi on our first date?
I definitely didn't mind it, but I just wasn't too used to it already.

Y/N- Umm..yeah

Jung cook- Is jagi okay?

'IT'S PERFECT'

Y/N- As long as you're okay with it..

Jung cook- Sweet Y/N... Hmmm I wonder where that Y/N went who used to beat me to death..

'Ugh... seriously?'

Y/N- Get lost

Jung cook- I'm coming to pick you up, hm?
.
I didn't reply to that, and just plopped myself on my bed, spraying some feminine cotton scent on my collar bones, and wrist.

'BEEP'

NOOOO!
WHY DID HE HAVE TO BEEP IN THE MORNING?
A picture of Taehyung flashed in my mind before I quickly stood up from the bed, stumbling a bit.
I quickly found Jungkook's contact and messaged him.

Y/N- Don't you dare horn again!
seen, 6:52am

'BEEP'

ARE YOU SEROUS? IS HE DOING THIS TO TEASE ME?

I quickly got my bag from the side table next to the bed, and ran out of my room, fast, but careful.

I tiptoed my way down the stairs, and looked back one last time, before I turned back around and saw..

Taehyung: "Well?"
His hair was messy, and it seemed as if he hadn't really washed his face.

He was standing right infront of the door, arms crossed, and an eyebrow raised.
His eyes were narrowed, showing he couldn't adjust well to the light, even though it was dim.

Y/N: "I-I..."
Taehyung: "So, you're trying to run away.." He said, and sighed.
Y/N: "NO!"  I yelled in defence, as Taehyung's eyes quickly widened, as he shushed me up.

Taehyung: "Shut up, you freak! If mom or dad hear you, I ain't responsible"
I hung my head low, as a feeling of uneasiness wandered its way up to my chest.

Ugh, I was making Jungkook wait because of Tae frigging hyung.

Y/N: "Taehyung, I-I'm going on a date with Jungkook"

Taehyung: "Jungkook? The guy who yelled at me in the mall?"

'Shit.. He remembers that? I'm so done'

Y/N: "Ummm...yeah"

Taehyung: "Why so early in the morning though?" He had a mischeivous look on his face.. as he pouted lightly, still his eyes hadn't gotten used to the light.

Y/N: "Uhh.. we're going to watch the sunrise together... It's our first date"

Taehyung: "Oh? Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah...you doubt that?"

Taehyung: "What about the mall, then?"

'Ughh, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life here explaining to this dumbhead, and Jungkook's just gonna leave me'

Y/N: "Umm.."

Taehyung: "Whatever, go" He moved aside from the door, opening it for me, and then signalling me to GTFO -_-

I gave him a weird look, as a few lines of confusion formed on my forehead.
I got out of the house, and saw Jungkook waving at me, standing out of the car.

"Oh well, that was easy..." I whispered to myself, as I thought on Taehyung's behaviour..

Taehyung: "NOT AT ALL"

Taehyung screamed, as long strings of party poppers landed on me, resulting in me looking like a clown.

I turned around with fury, as my hands turned into fists.

Y/N: "TAEHYUUUUUUNG"

He just giggled in return, and showed me his tongue.

Taehyung: "HAVE A GREAT FIRST DATE, OH! AND JUNGKOOK, TAKE CARE OF THIS SHIT AND TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES"
He laughed one last time, before shutting the door on my face.

I looked at Jungkook, and saw him biting his lip, trying to contain his laughter.
Y/N: "WHAT?"

Taehyung: "You look...."

Y/N: "I look?"

JUngkook: "Nothing" He looked at me, biting his lips lightly before opening the door for me, as I sat in, busy trying to get rid of the pieces of party poppers from my hair and clothes.

Jungkook sat in after me, as he looked at me, and smiled at me cutely.

He leaned in towards me, and I suddenly became nervous.
My heart started to thump heavily and fast against my chest, and I couldn't stop the slight dilating of my pupils.
He was too close...

Just too close...

He leaned in my ear, and...