13

You hadn't slept at all.
The only thing on your mind was 'Jungkook'.
It was a Saturday morning and you felt lively as ever, despite the lack of sleep.
"Hey"
You heard a voice from behind you, as you jumped up in surprise.
You turned around to look and you saw Taehyung.
Y/N: "Damn, I almost forgot you arrived yesterday, oh God"

Taehyung gave you a weird look and plopped himself on the couch next to you.
Y/N: "So, how long do you plan on staying?"
Taehyung: "Forever" He said, and gave you a grin.
Y/N: "Forever? What do you mean?"
Taehyung: "I mean, I'm done with my studies, so I'll stay here and dad will give me a high position in his company."
Y/N: "For real?"

Taehyung: "Yes, obviously"

You sighed as you rolled back your eyes.
Taehyung: "What? You don't like me being here?"
Your face palmed yourself, as you looked at Taehyung.
Y/N: "Taehyung, it's not that I don't like you being here. I've waited for you for years. I've wanted to see your face, hear your voice for years. I've missed your teasing, I've missed everything. You really are the best brother anyone could get, and I'm highly thankful, but you're just too overprotective. I can't go on dates because you always tag along, and I can't get a boyfriend. I love you, a lot, to the point you can't even imagine, but I just want you to accept the fact that I'm allowed to date and get a boyfriend."
Taehyung pouted as he looked back at the T.V screen and looked as if he was in deep thought.
Taehyung: "Well, first of all, I know you love me a lot. Who can not love such a beauty? And secondly, now that you asked so kindly, okay, I'll let you go on dates without me tagging along and I'll let you get a boyfriend"

Y/N: "Really?" Your eyes sparkled with excitement as you shifted in your position.

Taehyung: "But..."
Y/N: "But?" The excitement quickly vanished from your eyes like smoke in the air as you realized Taehyung would never agree on something without having benefit for himself.
Taehyung: "You'll have to buy me my favourite chocolates, and you'll introduce me to the guy you wanna go on a date with. If I think he's good for you, only then you can go on dates or whatever"
You grinned at Taehyung as he grinned back.
You quickly gave him a hug and ran to your room to take a shower.
.
'Red lip? No..hmm hmm'
You sang in the shower. This song really attacked you, phew..
You tied your hair in a loose bun as you sunk further in the bathtub.
You could sleep in the warm water, but you started to quickly scrub yourself knowing that you couldn't.
You washed you hair and got out of the bathtub, wrapping your hair in a towel.
You wore your clothes quickly, and the thought of Taehyung agreeing on you to go for dates lit a smile up on your face.

"One less problem" You said to no one in particular while looking at your face in the mirror, applying different moisturizing creams etc..
You finished doing your makeup, and drying your hair was left.
You dryed your hair for a good 10 minutes and decided to call Jungkook and ask him if he wanted to hang out.

You searched your phone for his contact number, and you found it.
"Finally!" You frustratedly sighed.

'Call Jung cook - Message  Jung cook'

Yeah, you never bothered changing his name. 'Wait, won't I look too desperate?' The thought lingered in your head, as you fought with it.
'Yeah.. He should message or call me first, I ain't gonna call him' You thought, as you pouted, putting your phone back in your pocket, expecting Jungkook to message or call first.
'BUZZ' You heard your phone vibrate in your pocket.

Your eyes widened, hoping it was Jungkook.... but no..... it was Namjoon, God of destruction.
Don't get me wrong, Namjoon had been your friend since middle school, and the reason you felt irritated by his presence was, that he used to destroy everything.

Flashback
One time you guys were in 4th grade, and you showed him your favourite sunglasses. He stared at it for a moment and asked you to hand it over to him, so he could examine it closely.
Namjoon: "Woah, it's pretty cool, i'm gonna try iiiiiiii....."
Your eyes widened, and he stopped mid sentence. WOW! He had broken your glasses in one touch.. WOAH!

Y/N: "Namjoon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N: "Namjoon.... seriously?"
You said, as little tear drops left your eyes. Namjoon quickly apologized, but you just rolled your eyes at him.
Namjoon: "Oo-oops Y/N... Sorry.. I'll fix this"
He snatched the sunglasses from your hand once again, and guess what?
He broke the other part of the sunglasses too.
He awkwardly looked at you and
Namjoon: "R.I.P Y/N's favourite glasses?"
You pouted at him, and then you remember going out with him to bury your sunglasses in the school ground... -_-

Flashback end
.

Y/N: *Sigh* "Guess I'll have to attend this one" You sighed to yourself as you accepted his call.
On call

Namjoon: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "...Hey Namjoon.."
Namjoon: "You wanna hang out today?"

You squinted your eyes and banged your head on your mirror lightly.
Namjoon: "..H-hello?"
You lazily put the phone back to you ear.
Y/N: "Where?"
Namjoon: "Where am I? Oh, I'm at my hou-
Y/N: "Where should we meet, paboya? (fool)"
Namjoon: "Arcade?"
Y/N: "You know, I'll run back home if you break something there"
Namjoon chuckled from the other side of the phone.
Namjoon: "Then I'll run with you too"
Y/N: "Just don't hold my hand, you'd break that too"
Namjoon: "Ah, seriously?"
Y/N: "Just send me the location"
Namjoon: "No, I'll come pick you up"
Y/N: "You have a driver's license? Since when?"
Namjoon: "Since forever, duh~ I'll be at your's in.. 10 minutes?"

Y/N: "Okay, I'm waiting. Bye"
He said his goodbye as well before you hung up.
Call end

'ting'
You got a message that startled you.
You opened your messaging app, and..

Our Weird Chemistry; Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें