Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan!!/Welcome Cheelai and Gine!!

Start from the beginning

Broly's muscles grew bigger, his hair turned yellow, and became spiked, he was transforming into a perfect monster!! A true Super Saiyan!!

Broly: Hey Kaper was it?! 

(Y/N): Yeah. 

Broly: You said that your power level was really big right?! 

(Y/N): Yeah. 

Broly: MY POWER LEVEL IS MAXIMUM!! 

Goku: Prove it!! 

Broly charges up a green colored blast and hurls it at you guys! 

(Y/N): BYE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! 

Dazzlings: DON'T HAVE TO TELL US TWICE!! 

Vados tries to flick her finger at Broly, but she is flung backwards, by one of his attacks!!

She then flees along with you. 

Rainbow: So what is the plan?! 

(Y/N): I uh ... 

Applejack: YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN?! 

(Y/N): I'm just coming up with things as we go along!! 

Meanwhile. 

Vegeta: WHAT IS THIS POWER?! HOW?! WHAT KIND OF TRAINING DID HE GO THROUGH?! 

Paragus: This isn't the result of training!! It is pure hatred that drives Broly!! When he was born, he was born with a power level of 10,000!! King Vegeta feared this and he sentenced my son to death!!

Paragus: And now you and Kaper will endure the pain that Broly and I endured for so long!! This is my revenge on all of you!! You and your worthless royal bloodline!! 

Vegeta: We .... are .... .doomed. 

Kid Trunks and Goten watched from afar. 

Goten: Hey Trunks. We should go help!! 

Kid Trunks: I agree!! Let's fuse!! 

Goten: Right!! 

Back with you guys! 

(Y/N): CRAP!! GET AWAY FROM US YOU MUSCLE BOUND FREAKSHOW!!! 

Broly: STAY STILL SO I CAN BLOW YOU TO BITS!! 

He separates all of you and drags you and Goku into rocks, sending you all flying into more structures!! 

The slaves, along with Krillin, Oolong, and Roshi fall off, and pile on top of each other!!!