Mother and Son Reunite!/New Vegeta!

Goku and Chi Chi were in the middle of the meeting with the teachers and then all of a sudden- 

King Kai: Goku are you there?!

Goku: Hey King Kai, what's going on?! 

King Kai: There's something urgent that I need to tell you, and you need to come right away!! 

Goku: I can't I'm in the middle of a meeting with Chi Chi!! If I don't go along with it, I won't get dinner and dessert tonight! 

King Kai: I'LL COOK YOU HAMBURGERS JUST GET HERE!!!

Teachers: So Mr. Goku, what are some of your hobbies?

Goku: Well it's reading and uh.... Chi Chi I have to go. 

Chi Chi: What Goku? What are you talking about?!

Goku: I'm sorry, but the entire galaxy could be at risk. 

Goku uses instant transmission. 

Chi Chi: NOOOOOOO! GOOOOKKKUUUUUUU!

Male Teacher: (Scared) Uh, Ms., is your husband a magician?! 

Chi Chi: READING AND SPORTS ARE HIS FAVORITE HOBBIES!!! GOKU I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!! 

Goku appears at King Kai's and also changes his clothes so that he would be way more comfortable!! 

King Kai: Ah, there you are Goku. So anyway, I have urgent news! 

Goku: Right! But first .... CAN WE EAT SOMETHING?! 

King Kai, Bubbles, and Gregory fall down! 

Gregory: Seriously?! 

Bubbles gives a grunt of annoyance! 

After a quick meal. 

Goku: So you mean there is a Legendary Super Saiyan out there and is causing destruction?! 

King Kai: Yes, and he's already blown up most of the South Galaxy. What's even worse, is that he might be stronger than you Goku! 

King Kai: You need to focus and find him!! 

Goku: Alright King Kai!! I'm on it!! 

Goku tries sensing out the "Legendary Super Saiyan's" power level. 

Goku: Yep!! I sense him alright!! Alright, I'm off!! 

Goku uses instant transmission and leaves. 

King Kai: I hope you make it back Goku. This opponent is very dangerous than Frieza, and Cell combined!! Even Lord Beerus would have trouble with him. 

Meanwhile. 

Paragus' ship was flying off to New Planet Vegeta, there would be your new kingdom. 

You were busy talking with Gine and Cheelai, who were becoming infatuated with you!! 

Twilight: My goodness, how many different girls from outer space are going to fall in love with him?! 

Pinkie: There's still the chance of there being a female God of Destruction!! 

Twilight: Which I still fear. And I can't believe my kimono could get dirty with this!! 

Sci-Twi: Maybe you should have chosen your regular clothes. Like me for example!! 

 Like me for example!!