Opening 1

We see a shot of earth from the sun, and the dragonballs fly by!!

We then see you training with Beerus and Whis, constantly pushing yourself to the test. After a long break of eating, you transmission to Canterlot High to join Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and the Dazzlings enter school. 

Goku is seen working on his radish farm with Gohan and Goten they root out a bunch of radishes, which land on Chi Chi. Who immediately screams at her husband, and chases him. 

Krillin trains with 18, as Marron watches cheering her parents on. 

Roshi is seen at Kame house looking at pictures of big breasted girls, much to the annoyance of Yamcha and Oolong. 

Vegeta appears at Capsule Corp to train Trunks, while Bulma watches just shrugging off the antics of her family. 

Piccolo stands on a rock in a canyon meditating for the whole time. 

You and your friends see Frieza appear from his ship with his army, including the Ginyu Force. You then go SSJ God, and begin fighting with the tyrant. 

The girls go through King Kai's training on his planet and keep pushing themselves. You appear and they instantly hug you!! 

You, Goku, and Vegeta accidently eat Beerus's food, and soon end up running from the God of Destruction as Whis and the girls sigh. 

We finally see you perform a Kamehameha at the screen, as images of Frieza, Champa, Hit, and Zamasu appear.