Even More Girls!!/An Expanding Harem!!

A whole week has passed since 21 joined the harem and moved into your house. She was getting along very well with the rest of the girls. And well, you also decided to tell Goku and Vegeta about her. Vegeta was not really too pleased, but was eventually convinced to get over it. Goku was easily convinced. 

Anyway, you are heading over to CHS with your girls (minus Launch and 21). And as you enter, you hear a PA announcement immediately. 

Celestia: (Over PA) (Y/N) (L/N), would you please come to the Principal's office?! 

Twilight: What do you think they want?! 

(Y/N): I don't know, but I'm going to find out. You girls can head to class without me. 

Girls: Alright then!! Take care of yourself. 

(Y/N): I will. 

You head over to the principal's office. And upon entering you notice not only Celestia and Luna, but you also see Octavia, Vinyl, Lyra, BonBon, Derpy, and another girl with silver hair and light blue skin. 

Trixie Lulamoon

Trixie Lulamoon

(Y/N): Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Trixie, Octavia, Vinyl, Derpy, Lyra, and BonBon?! What are you girls all doing here?! 

Celestia: Well first of all, you don't need to call us by that all the time. 

Luna: You can call us Celestia and Luna too. 

Trixie: Hello (Y/N)! Trixie is very happy to see you here!! 

Derpy: The principals all called us here, because we all have something to share with you! 

Lyra: We've been talking about it all the time. 

BonBon: And by we, she's only talking about me and her. 

Lyra: Way to ruin it BonBon. 

BonBon: Sorry, but it's true. 

(Y/N): Okay then, what is it?! You girls love me or something?! 

Vinyl: Yeah, and well, you're already dating like how many girls?! 

(Y/N): Currently, 12 girls. 

Octavia: Well yes, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna called all of us here so that we could confess to you!! 

(Y/N): And I pretty much accept!! You girls are all so cute, I just want to pinch your cheeks! If I could?!

Girls: Of course!! 

You go over to pinch the girls' cheeks, and well they begin kissing your face!! You then get the advantage, and kiss them all back!! 

After awhile passes by, you get to class.