Legendary Super Saiyan?!/GOKU'S MOM?!

Goku walks with Chi Chi through a line of people. He is wearing a blue suit, and a black tie, with black shoes!! The horror for the Saiyan Martial Artist!! Chi Chi is wearing a blue coat, with a white bow tie, a white shirt, and blue pants, as well as black high heels. 

Goku: Chi Chi, do we really have to go to this interview?! I mean (Y/N), Gohan, Bulma, and the others went for a picnic! I wanted to go!! Can't we join them after we're done? 

Chi Chi: I highly doubt it Goku. At this pace, we'll be here for another 2 hours. 

Goku: WHAT?! BUT THIS SUIT IS UNCOMFORTABLE!! AND I'M ITCHING EVERYWHERE!! 

Chi Chi: Goku!! Gohan might actually have a chance here to earn some extra credit for more money opportunities for us!! If you could act natural for 5 minutes this will work!!

Goku: Right right. Fine. 

Chi Chi: Now then, if they were to ask you what your favorite hobbies were, what would you say? 

Goku: OOH! I know! To eat all the food in the world and fight powerful opponents!! 

Chi Chi: NO! NO! YOU HAVE TO SAY READING AND SPORTS!!!

Goku: But I haven't even read a book before. 

Chi Chi: UGH! This is going to drive me crazy! 

Meanwhile. 

You, your girlfriends, Vegeta, Bulma, Kid Trunks, Gohan, Videl, Goten, Krillin, 18, Marron, Yamcha, his sidekick Puar the shapeshifting cat creature, Roshi, Oolong, and Trunks were having a picnic near the grounds of Capsule Corp. 

Oolong 

Oolong 

Puar 

Roshi: Now watch this!! Nothing up my sleeve!! 

Roshi puts his hand into his shirt and he pulls out .... underwear! 

(Y/N): Uh Master, where did you get that?! 

Roshi: Well ... HEH HEH HEH!! 

Launch: WHAT THE HELL!! THAT'S MINE YOU DIRTY OLD FOSSIL!!! 

Launch gets out her machine gun and fires at Roshi!!