Opening 3

You, and all of your girlfriends (now including Gine and Cheelai) are riding on Shenron. He flies through the skies. 

Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks, Gohan, and Goku are flying by! 

Roshi is reading his magazines, and is soon held at gun point by Launch, much to the annoyance of Yamcha, Puar, and Oolong. 

Beerus begins eating his banquet of ice cream and pizza, before he is stopped by both Whis and Vados, who begin eating themselves! 

Caulifla and Kale are training and after a long session, they stuff their faces as well. 

Krillin trains with 18, while Marron watches and cheers them on!! 

Gine begins cooking at home and Cheelai is seen eating a candy bar while lazing around. 

Goten and Kid Trunks begin fighting each other in a friendly spar, and prepare to go SSJ, until Chi Chi and Bulma stop them respectively!! 

Octavia tries playing her music to everyone, only to get interrupted by Vinyl and her techno rock!! Lyra, BonBon, and Derpy just sigh and shrug it off. 

Tien and Chiaotzu are meditating by a waterfall, and begin finding peace within themselves. 

Sci-Twi is in her new outfit reading on King Kai's planet, while the Shadowbolts train. King Kai is annoyed at watching Goku eat, and is joined by Bubbles and Gregory. 

Hercule poses in front of his fans, and is hugged by Buu, much to the pain of the champion. Who still tries to look cool. 

The Dazzlings appear on a stage and begin singing a song to everyone, and after the curtains fall, you stand near the edge of Capsule Corp with all of you girls and friends right by your side. 

You then go SSJ God!!