Sleepover at (Y/N)'s!!/Launch Returns!!

So, after Frieza was killed, his army withdrew, and Cell went into hiding! Everyone returned to their normal lives. And well Jaco said he would keep in touch. He ended up leaving, while getting scared by Bulma again (as usual). You returned to Canterlot City to live your normal teenage life in your new house!! Although Sunset, realized that she was low on her rent for her apartment, and you decided to let her live with you, much to her delight!! You then offered Twilight, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata to become your roommates too, since they weren't from earth and had no homes. They of course agreed to it. 

As you guys are getting settled in your house, which is a nice two story house, containing a king sized bed in the bedroom, and well a bunch of food in the fridge (perfect for a Saiyan such as yourself), you get a call on your cell phone. 

(Y/N): Hello?! 

Pinkie: Hey there (Y/N)!! I wanted to ask you something. 

(Y/N): What is it my little Cupcake?! 

Pinkie: I was wondering if Dashie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and I could sleepover with you, Twilight, Sunset, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata?! 

(Y/N): Sure Pinkie, what's the occasion?! 

Pinkie: No reason, just because well, you're new in Canterlot, and well we all want to spend more time with you!! 

(Y/N): Sounds good to me!! I'll tell the others right now. 

Pinkie: Okay, see you bye!! I love you!! 

(Y/N): Love you too Cupcake! 

You hang up and then go to talk to Twilight, Sunset, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata about the news. They are on the couch watching some TV. And well, Sonata is scarfing down some tacos as snacks. 

(Y/N): Hey girls! 

Girls: Hello (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): So, I got a call from Pinkie just now. 

Sunset: Really, what did she say?! 

(Y/N): She is bringing Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and herself over for a sleepover. And I agreed to it. 

Twilight: EEE!! Yes a sleepover!! I haven't had one in a long while!! This is going to be so fun!! 

Adagio: Hmph, well it looks the princess has the dorky side to her. 

Twilight blushes. 

Twilight: Yeah I kind of do. 

Sonata: You know Twilight, for a Princess, you act more like a high schooler now. 

Twilight: I get used to it. 

Adagio: Right. 

Sunset: So, should I order some pizza for us?! 

(Y/N): Yeah, Pinkie and the girls are probably going to bring some of their own food for us too, so I guess that's okay. 

Sunset: Alright then, I'm on it!! 

Sunset takes out her cell phone and begins to order three large pies, one that is a meat lovers, one that is Hawaiian, and another that is "Supreme!"

Sunset: Hey do you guys want any sides?! 

Sonata: Garlic Knots, with a side of marinara sauce! 

Aria: Good to see that you like something as much as tacos. 

Sonata: I love food in general. 

(Y/N): Well that's good to hear! Alright then, I'm going to go and get the food.