Universe 7 vs. Universe 6!!/Round 1: Buu vs. Botamo!

The five days have passed, and now it is time for the tournament which will pit Universe 7 (your universe) against Universe 6 (Champa and Vados' universe) against each other!! Who will succeed?! We will just have to find out!!

(Y/N): Alright girls!! Are you all ready?! 

Rainbow: Hell yeah!! We're fighting in a martial arts tournament!! And we've learned a lot under King Kai too!! 

Twilight: Well, I mean aside from chasing a monkey around, and trying to whack a cricket with a mallet. 

Aria: I say that was enjoyable. Why does Gregory have to be a pain in the ass?! 

(Y/N): He just is. 

Applejack: Right. 

Spike: Hey are you sure you want to participate Rarity?! You could get yourself hurt! 

Rarity: Nonsense Spike! If (Y/N) and the others are going to fight, I might as well. 

Pinkie: Now that's fighting spirit!! 

Sonata: I can't wait to show that fat god that we're the better universe!! 

Launch (Blonde): Well here's to the best! Make sure you guys win!! I'll be cheering on!! 

21: I can't wait for this either!! That training was wonderful! 

(Y/N): What about you girls. Are you fine with watching?! 

Lyra: Hey a tournament sounds fun to watch! 

BonBon: We'll be the cheer leading squad! 

Vinyl: Besides, what does this "other universe" have that we don't. 

Fluttershy: Aside from a barren earth, nothing really. 

Trixie: So are we going or not?! 

(Y/N): Right. Alright girls, grab on. 

The girls all clutch onto you, and you use instant transmission to get to the unnamed planet. 

Meanwhile. 

Jaco: BULMA WHY?! 

Bulma: Because your ship will be a faster way to travel, that's why! I know Goku is using his technique to bring everyone else over there, but can you please make an exception?! 

Jaco: Oh alright. 

Later. 

Jaco: WHY ME?! BULMA STOP IT!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET MORE WRIN- 

Bulma: WHAT WAS THAT?! 

Jaco: Oh nothing!! 

Later .... Unnamed Planet. 

Soon everyone arrived on the unnamed planet to battle. The ones who weren't fighting, were going to be in the audience. 

Hell there were some familiar faces for you.