Hanging out with the Girls!!!/Visitor from the Future!!!

You returned home back to Universe 7. And well, you went back to Canterlot City, back into your comfy house!! All your girlfriends decided to stay with you for awhile, and well they were all happy to be with you!! Especially since you made a really selfless wish, and asked Super Shenron to restore the Earth from Universe 6 back to its original state!! 

 And well, you went back to Canterlot City, back into your comfy house!! All your girlfriends decided to stay with you for awhile, and well they were all happy to be with you!! Especially since you made a really selfless wish, and asked Super Shen...

Super Shenron. 

Celestia: That was a really selfless and noble thing to do (Y/N)!! 

Twilight: I'm proud of you Sweetheart!! 

Twilight and Celestia began kissing you everywhere on the face. You just pulled them back in and kissed them for a longer time. 

(Y/N): I couldn't just let the planet I loved stay destroyed forever, even in another universe!! 

Luna soon came by in her usual civilian outfit, eating some ice cream and sits next to her big sister. 

Luna: So, you're now dating two girls of your same race, and the attendant of Universe 6's god of destruction. I'd say this makes me even more impressed, and I've been in this harem longer than them. 

Vados soon walks by, she is still wearing her hair in it's ponytail style, and carrying her wand, she is wearing a green t-shirt with the words, "You're as Sweet as Chocolate" with you and her kissing on it. She is also wearing white shorts, and is currently barefoot, with green nail polish. She decided that her footwear of choice on earth, would be white high heeled sandals. 

Vados: Well, I can still choose who I want to love!! And (Y/N) is the only mortal man that I ever felt love for!! 

(Y/N): I think you deserve someone who respects what you do. I mean, what the hell kind of boss is Champa. He seems not to give a complete crap about you. 

Vados: And I continuously serve Lord Champa all the time!!! He never gives me anything in return. 

(Y/N): Yeah, well, Whis and Beerus have a better partnership, sort of. And your brother practically owns our god of destruction. 

Sunset hears that out loud and she bursts into laughter. 

Sunset: Oh that is too funny!! I am glad to have you as a roommate. 

Vados smiles. 

Vados: It seems that I am already welcomed warmly here! 

(Y/N): Hey wait a second, where are Kale and Caulifla?! 

Vados: I believe they are in the bedroom arm wrestling with Rainbow Dash and Applejack. 

(Y/N): Right. 

Bedroom. 

Rainbow: Alright, you're a tough cookie Caulifla!! I can see why you are a true Saiyan!! I mean I already knew 3 before you. And well, one of them I can't stand.